Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I'm a believer of the theory that Spielberg did the Ready Player One movie to block anyone else from doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
Ex Machina was fun but I did think it was a little eyebrow raising that any thematic train of thought you might have been forming mid-movie about abuse and misogyny kinda gets thrown out the window when you get to The Twist.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Breetai posted:

Could you elaborate on this a bit more?

It's hard to describe without just becoming a Wikipedia summary of the film and it's been a while since I watched it, I just remember my immediate takeaway being never date a robot.

e. Which normally I would call a moral inapplicable to reality but now in the era where people are calling chapgpt their girlfriend :tinfoil:

mycot fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Oct 20, 2023

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
What kind of goony rear end goon is listing Last Ceusade as fhe worst Indy film. Even ignoring the revival films, Temple of Doom is right there!

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Temple Of Doom is the best one.

Last Crusade is too breezy compared to the first two for me and borders on becoming Austin Powers with the slapstick (and nowhere near as funny).

We found the guy who told ShoogaSlim the worst Indiana Jones movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
The designs for the new superheroes in Incredibles 2 were bizarrely awful looking. I remember feeling like I was tripping when they came on screen. Clash of Clans rear end character design.