Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Jamin Winans' first movie, INK: Reminded me so much of MirrorMask that I had to look up to see if it was the same people. It wasn't. But still really liked the Production Design a lot.

Jamin Winans' second movie, The Frame: Holy crap, that was unexpected. Not "out of the park" and had some plot issues but held my attention really well. I hope more people will work with this man to allow him to keep making movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

The Perfection: What a twist!

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

In the Shadow of the Moon - Pretty cool I guess, although I'm not really sure how to feel about the theme or message that seems to suggest that it's OK to suppress freedom of expression by murdering people if such expression might create the next Hitler/genocide/civil war/etc. That's kind of... fascist? Also the plot has a pretty big paradox.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

The Irishman - Youth CGI is getting better but still noticeable, and it can't change body type or shape, so you don't get Taxi Driver / Godfather II Dinero, you get old Dinero with young Dinero skin. That being said, the effect seemed to work better on Pesci.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

David D. Davidson posted:

Is that going to show up on streaming this weekend or do I have to wait a little while? I've been interested in it since it was announced.

I pre-ordered the 4K disc, which is scheduled for a 2/25 release, so it will probably be available to purchase or rent via streaming 2 or 3 weeks before that.