Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
Just watched The Irishman last night and I literally don't know what I feel about it except some low key melancholy. I guess it was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Space_Butler posted:

Money Plane was excruciatingly bad but it had a lot of hilarious moments scattered throughout. Thomas Jane smokes a pipe several times throughout the film and I'm wholly confused by the decision, but it cracked me up. Andrew Lawrence skins a banana with his knife like a small animal and eats it in the least natural way I've ever seen a banana eaten. They clearly just paid Kelsey Grammer to film all his scenes in his backyard in the span of a day. I can't say as a whole the movie was worth watching but it's been a while since I saw a movie that left me completely baffled, and it made me laugh, so I have no regrets.

I was so disappointed that this was not a sequel to money train. I thought an older Snipes and Harrison would have been hilarious to watch.