Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Creep (Netflix) Found footage horror that's 90% jump scare garbage where the guy jumps into frame going "AAAHHH!!! Haha u scared bro?" Right when you expect the lame M. Night style twist ending to come the movie surprises you by not actually having one at all. The movie really is just 1 dimensional garbage through and through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Saltburn That was certainly something. :stare: like if Cruel Intentions and Magic Magic decided to slurp the bathwater of The Talented Mr Ripley. Rosamund Pike continues to own, and I wish she was in every movie. Really the whole cast is great but especially Barry Keoghan and Archie Madekwe who was apparently in Midsommar (guess Ill have to rewatch that).
Anyway best movie to involve a guy humping a pile of dirt.

9.5/10
I'll look at Promising Young Woman next since this was pretty dope.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Dungeons and Dragons Honor Among Thieves - Don't know what I was expecting going in (prob not a lot given the track record of D&D movies), but it was honestly pretty wholesome and enjoyable. The humor in this worked for me where it usually doesn't in so many Marvel quippy type movies. It's like the filmmakers took the typical Marvel/Whedon poo poo and filtered out all the stuff that makes me hate that stuff and just made a solid non crude fantasy comedy. Pine and everyone is great even what's her name....the Avatar/Resident evil/fast and furious girl. She's really pretty decent when her movies aren't poo poo.
I respect this movie. It's funny. It's well acted. It's sincere. You can prob watch it with your grandma. 9.5/10.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Go notify her sag rep about it I guess