Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Bad Times at the El Royale was neat. I did fall asleep twice so it may be too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I saw "PJ Masks LIVE! SAVE THE DAY"
https://youtu.be/bCwEAS1YtFE

My daughter really enjoyed it. I was worried that it was going to be too loud. It wasn't great, but it was too long but every character gets featured and whatnot.

I got free tickets but if you are forced to go its not terrible.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

New Jack City

I like this movie. Good sound track, stylish costumes. Felt bad for Pookie but knew GMoney was bad news. I also understand the crying wesley snipes meme now.

I watched Tango n Cash the week before and wasnt really into it. I remeber some violence and more than a few gross prison rape jokes. The opener with Stallone and the big truck is a fun bit.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I watched Heat with the commentary thanks to this.

https://youtu.be/oX8pbq1OOI0?si=alNAebB8NB-5MRv1

It was a long time since I first saw it. I really just love to hear filmmakers talk about their movies. Mann gives you little insights about the folx the movie is based on, what research he did to make the players and their actions feel authentic and lots about "Me and Pachino had a big fight about XYZ but ultimately he made the right choice and the movie is better for it"

I love a good commentary, there are plenty of films I won't watch ever again but would with a good commentary