Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I always have trouble picking out which kind of gum I want. It's hard to keep track of which mint tastes like what. Today I chose cinnamon and it was a good choice.

Tell me about your gum preferences, BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

cinnamon is a really good flavor, op. you can’t go wrong with spearmint/peppermint either. whenever I want to sweeten things up I like orange/mango/peach fruit variants

twoday

It doesn't really taste like cinnamon but it's pretty good

I bought a plant once, an American Wintergreen, and it has these little red berries that taste exactly like wintergreen gum. I always thought they just invented that flavor, like Juicy Fruit, but it's a real thing from nature

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

alnilam

twoday posted:

It doesn't really taste like cinnamon but it's pretty good

I bought a plant once, an American Wintergreen, and it has these little red berries that taste exactly like wintergreen gum. I always thought they just invented that flavor, like Juicy Fruit, but it's a real thing from nature

I gather these in the forest every year and dry and keep them to chew on or make tea

alnilam

I've never eaten the berries though i thought you just ate the leaves,

Twenty Four

This made me think about why gum is always mint or fruit flavored. My absurd thought process made me think about meat flavored gum. Like a big old chaw of beef that you just keep chewing on.

There's no way that could be real right? 10 seconds of internet search, and yeah, apparently it's real.

FactsAreUseless

Trident Extra Fresh Rosemary-Dogshit

FutonForensic

cum gum. the gum that tastes like [Voldemort hiss] cUuuUUumMMmm

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i almost always go for spearmint . dunno why i never realy gave it any thought until now

Twenty Four posted:

This made me think about why gum is always mint or fruit flavored. My absurd thought process made me think about meat flavored gum. Like a big old chaw of beef that you just keep chewing on.

There's no way that could be real right? 10 seconds of internet search, and yeah, apparently it's real.

ive known bacon flavor gum was real for a while now too. bacon flavor anything...

King of Bees
I chew tree sap like the noble Native Americans did on the warpath.

King of Bees
Oh, it's pine

King of Bees
I can't believe it's not pine!

TheBlackDuke

that gum from the pee wee’s big adventure movie that you chew and it turns your mouth black. that’d be the gum to chew. I abstain, however

twoday

alnilam posted:

I gather these in the forest every year and dry and keep them to chew on or make tea

You can make tea from the leaves! Check it

http://www.paghat.com/wintergreen.html

How did your Christmas dinner turn out?

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

twoday

alnilam posted:

I've never eaten the berries though i thought you just ate the leaves,

Oh I should have read this too before replying

The berries are like little wintergreen candies

twoday

I bought the plant in Holland, because it was called "Bergthee" (literally "mountain tea") and I was like, oh look a giant potted plant I could make tea out of that costs €5, that's like the same as the cost of a fancy box of tea.

I looked it up when I got home, and it comes from north America and came to Holland via New Amsterdam. The tea also contains a chemical in the aspirin family and has NSAID properties, and was used as a pain killer by wounded soldiers during the revolutionary War, a trick which they learned from the Native Americans

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blackjack gum it's licorice flavored

teaberry is also good

FactsAreUseless

A licorice gum called Juicy Root

FactsAreUseless

"Camel Dick" by 5 Gum

FactsAreUseless

Santa baby
Leave some gum under the tree
For me

Santa baby
It should taste like old-rear end dried leaves
You see

FactsAreUseless

Excitedly opening my presents to find literally dozens of boxes of gum, turning to the camera and shouting "Wow! Mom got me TRUCK NUTZ GUM, now in Anise-Tilapia and Trouble Mint!"

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

A licorice gum called Juicy Root

FactsAreUseless posted:

Santa baby
Leave some gum under the tree
For me

Santa baby
It should taste like old-rear end dried leaves
You see

FactsAreUseless posted:

Excitedly opening my presents to find literally dozens of boxes of gum, turning to the camera and shouting "Wow! Mom got me TRUCK NUTZ GUM, now in Anise-Tilapia and Trouble Mint!"

lol

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

FutonForensic posted:

cum gum. the gum that tastes like [Voldemort hiss] cUuuUUumMMmm

blows great bubbles

google THIS

E-commerce has created a situation where pretty much every niche thing you can imagine exists but a lot of things pretty much everyone wants still don't.

"Can I get a cure for cancer?"

"Nope."

"How about Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero wing flavored chewing gum?"

"Traditional or boneless?"

"Traditional."

"Do you prefer drumette?"

"Flat is fine."

"Order two cases and it's free shipping."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

E-commerce has created a situation where pretty much every niche thing you can imagine exists but a lot of things pretty much everyone wants still don't.

"Can I get a cure for cancer?"

"Nope."

"How about Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero wing flavored chewing gum?"

"Traditional or boneless?"

"Traditional."

"Do you prefer drumette?"

"Flat is fine."

"Order two cases and it's free shipping."

vanisher

Big league chew but its tobacco flavored

vanisher

I dont really chew a lot of gum

Gummy bears however...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wrigleys salt and vinegar bubble gum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hubba bubba mayonnaise flavored chewing gum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
chewels high school football player sweaty gym sock bubble gum

vanisher

Bubble gum

What happens when you chew it is theres an econonic catastrophe due to over investment in the stock market

Or maybe it forces a loan payoff before its amortization is complete

Or maybe it just tastes like soap

alnilam

Bibble gum (???)

ty manifisto

vanisher

Bible gum

Space Taxi
I chew MacGyver flavoured gum. It fixes leaks, defeats alarm systems, gets cars started.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
Mm-mmm, Sour Cream & Onion gum

google THIS

I'm here to kick rear end and chew rear end-flavored gum, and I'm all out of rear end.

vanisher

Popcorn gum with sharp corn shell flakes inside

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tinfoil flavored chewing gum

cute anime girl

my fav chewing gum flavor is the flavor of a 12 hour chewed gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
trident nostalgia flavors "under the desk", aged for ten years under oaken desks