Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
When a loaf of gum is exposed to intense heat and pressure it becomes a breath mint

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

i flunked out posted:

heres a gum related question, is a slice, a piece, or a stick of gum?

i prefer the term "wad of gum"

alnilam

Hey bud, care for a wad? *spits large piece out and splits it in two* it's wintergreen! well, it was

bare bottom pancakes

alnilam posted:

Hey bud, care for a wad? *spits large piece out and splits it in two* it's wintergreen! well, it was

fun fact: this was how i had my first kiss :love:

alnilam

:3:

FactsAreUseless

Nicorette Kidz Dubble Bubble Toil and Trubble

bare bottom pancakes

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nicorette Kidz Dubble Bubble Toil and Trubble

Marlboro: Junior's Training Nicotine Gum

FactsAreUseless

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Marlboro: Junior's Training Nicotine Gum
Baby in an "I'M A MARL-BOY" onesie

twoday

Oh hey I never bought that second pack of gum

I should get on that

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

FutonForensic

triple mint. now with 10 seconds more flavor to be the only thing that delineates between chewing the gum and chewing on a loose piece of tongue

FactsAreUseless

FutonForensic posted:

triple mint. now with 10 seconds more flavor to be the only thing that delineates between chewing the gum and chewing on a loose piece of tongue
With a trembling hand, a Trident scientist burns his formula for "quadruple mint." The world isn't ready. It's not ready.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gilette's new triple razor gum, 3 times the razors, 3 times the fun

alnilam

Trent reznor gum, slogan "I wanna clog you from the insides"

FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Trent reznor gum, slogan "I wanna clog you from the insides"
I want to chew you like some bubble gum
I want you to provide fluoride
I love your pepperimint flavor
9 of 10 dentists agree

google THIS

Triplemint
Quadent

The ghost of Victor Borge approves

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Imagine walking out of the store and your pack of gum says "Ment"

FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

Imagine walking out of the store and your pack of gum says "Ment"
Found this while searching for "ment gum" and I think it's something we can all learn from:

Twenty Four

people, such as Shakira

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

people, such as Shakira

google THIS

Carrie panics as she starts bleeding profusely in the shower. Suddenly Shakira walks in. "Looks like you're having a youthful event," she says. "Here, have some gum."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Carrie panics as she starts bleeding profusely in the shower. Suddenly Shakira walks in. "Looks like you're having a youthful event," she says. "Here, have some gum."

alnilam

google THIS posted:

twoday

There's peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, and bubblegum
Mixed fruit, berry, watermelon, cinnamon
Orange blast, lemonlime, passionfruit lychee,
Whitening, brightening, freshening and sugarfree

These are the only flavors as they are known to Harvard
There may be many others but they haven't been discovered

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
triple men gum. commercial shows three muscular men working out naked and then squeegeeing their sweat into a bucket of chewing gum ingredients, flashes over to someone popping a stick of gum in their mouths and closing their eyes in ecstasy as they taste the bold flavor

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Fugu gum
Now available in liver flavor, with even more tetrodotoxin!
The flavor will take your breath away.

Packaged in single sticks, because you won't need more than one.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*opens Big League Chew pouch*

*selects single strand, places it in mouth*

*chews extremely delicately*

Twenty Four

Abugadu posted:

*opens Big League Chew pouch*

*selects single strand, places it in mouth*

*chews extremely delicately*

Big league? Not even gonna make single A ball in the minors with stuff like that! *spits*

*Discreetly pulls out my pouch of "Minor League Chew"*

Finger Prince

Grass flavoured gum. Now with real grass texture. It's actually just wad of grass. You chew it. Save it for later in your rumen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
Flamin' Hot gum