Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

E-commerce has created a situation where pretty much every niche thing you can imagine exists but a lot of things pretty much everyone wants still don't.

"Can I get a cure for cancer?"

"Nope."

"How about Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero wing flavored chewing gum?"

"Traditional or boneless?"

"Traditional."

"Do you prefer drumette?"

"Flat is fine."

"Order two cases and it's free shipping."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wrigleys salt and vinegar bubble gum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hubba bubba mayonnaise flavored chewing gum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
chewels high school football player sweaty gym sock bubble gum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tinfoil flavored chewing gum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
trident nostalgia flavors "under the desk", aged for ten years under oaken desks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

*me popping my dinner gum into the microwave*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

craving that Big Gum flavor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*struggling to flatten the gumball in my pocket into a flat disc as the scientist i'm arguing with waits for my refutation of his round gumball theory*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gilette's new triple razor gum, 3 times the razors, 3 times the fun

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

people, such as Shakira

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Carrie panics as she starts bleeding profusely in the shower. Suddenly Shakira walks in. "Looks like you're having a youthful event," she says. "Here, have some gum."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
triple men gum. commercial shows three muscular men working out naked and then squeegeeing their sweat into a bucket of chewing gum ingredients, flashes over to someone popping a stick of gum in their mouths and closing their eyes in ecstasy as they taste the bold flavor