Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

This made me think about why gum is always mint or fruit flavored. My absurd thought process made me think about meat flavored gum. Like a big old chaw of beef that you just keep chewing on.

There's no way that could be real right? 10 seconds of internet search, and yeah, apparently it's real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

A licorice gum called Juicy Root

FactsAreUseless posted:

Santa baby
Leave some gum under the tree
For me

Santa baby
It should taste like old-rear end dried leaves
You see

FactsAreUseless posted:

Excitedly opening my presents to find literally dozens of boxes of gum, turning to the camera and shouting "Wow! Mom got me TRUCK NUTZ GUM, now in Anise-Tilapia and Trouble Mint!"

lol

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

Big league chew but its tobacco flavored

lol

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Mm-mmm, Sour Cream & Onion gum

Sour Cream & Gumion

vanisher posted:

Popcorn gum with sharp corn shell flakes inside

nooooooo

Twenty Four

A note on the activities night message board at the local senior center:

When and Where: Friday, 6:30 PM in the rec room immediately following dinner.

What: Gum your Gum night social event. Dentures will be collected at the door, and returned after the festivities.

Twenty Four

people, such as Shakira

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Abugadu posted:

*opens Big League Chew pouch*

*selects single strand, places it in mouth*

*chews extremely delicately*

Big league? Not even gonna make single A ball in the minors with stuff like that! *spits*

*Discreetly pulls out my pouch of "Minor League Chew"*