Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

twoday posted:

It doesn't really taste like cinnamon but it's pretty good

I bought a plant once, an American Wintergreen, and it has these little red berries that taste exactly like wintergreen gum. I always thought they just invented that flavor, like Juicy Fruit, but it's a real thing from nature

I gather these in the forest every year and dry and keep them to chew on or make tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I've never eaten the berries though i thought you just ate the leaves,

alnilam

Bibble gum (???)

ty manifisto

alnilam

a gum changer *

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Scientist, reading from a clipboard: "after exhaustive testing and peer review we can definitively say that our original hypothesis was correct: The gum is round"

Flat gummers: (takes flat and chewed gum out of mouth) "care to explain this?"

ty manifisto

alnilam

Hey bud, care for a wad? *spits large piece out and splits it in two* it's wintergreen! well, it was

alnilam

:3:

alnilam

Trent reznor gum, slogan "I wanna clog you from the insides"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Carrie panics as she starts bleeding profusely in the shower. Suddenly Shakira walks in. "Looks like you're having a youthful event," she says. "Here, have some gum."