Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

E-commerce has created a situation where pretty much every niche thing you can imagine exists but a lot of things pretty much everyone wants still don't.

"Can I get a cure for cancer?"

"Nope."

"How about Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero wing flavored chewing gum?"

"Traditional or boneless?"

"Traditional."

"Do you prefer drumette?"

"Flat is fine."

"Order two cases and it's free shipping."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I'm here to kick rear end and chew rear end-flavored gum, and I'm all out of rear end.

google THIS

No thanks, I've seen that movie.

google THIS

Gum flavored gum, ad infinitum (infinigum?)

google THIS

Dubble Bubble? Ugh, I don't like blends. I only chew single bubble gum.

google THIS

It's a slice if you personally observed said gum being sliced off a full loaf of gum, a piece if the gum is considered a firearm, and a stick if it broke off of a gum tree.

google THIS

Triplemint
Quadent

The ghost of Victor Borge approves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Carrie panics as she starts bleeding profusely in the shower. Suddenly Shakira walks in. "Looks like you're having a youthful event," she says. "Here, have some gum."