Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

spankmeister posted:

Please do the needful

ive got a piggly wiggly by me can i buy the steam cards i need to patch my windows there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

not turning off, or only turning off location features intermittently, is a great way to reveal illicit behavior and it never stops being amusing how people trap themselves by their own devices

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

good to see the speed running community are still setting new times in Hitman

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

How is it the tech industries are the only ones where their CISOs get in twitter fights? Like, the ciso for jpmc isn't on Twitter defending equifax.

lol this further reinforces my theory that twitter use eats the brain

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Salt Fish posted:

Why would they want to buy Coffee Hitlers.

how else are you going to brew a stronger cup?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

DELETE CASCADE posted:

lol if you weren't in several irc channels dedicated to illegal activity as a teenager, just lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Shame Boy posted:

got yet another new variation of the "i've cracked your account!!!" email, this time the entire text of the email is embedded attachment images, except for the bitcoin address which is inserted clumsily between two of the images

i know this because apparently my email client is configured to automatically show attachment images of junk mail :whitewater:

also instead of the email being from me it's from some compromised server at "great feels dot com" which made me giggle

e: also also: "I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment, as you are not my single victim. This is a hacker code of honor." :patriot:

e2: some weird headers on this thing, what's that about

code:
Content-Y-plufclong: bigskoopt
Content-Z-spibzoosp: wewsoong
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Type: IMAGE/PNG; name="hl_109.png"
Content-X-smoorbrof: chavnuz
Content-ID: <hl_109.png>
i don't know if i wanna be chavnuz or smoorbrof

y pluf clong?