Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I love hardcoded creds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Im sure this is a dumb question and maybe not specific to this thread but i dont know where else to ask it. Does anyone have any resources/courses for reverse malware and digital forensics? Looking to brush up a bit

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah i was looking into those but unlikely to have the wherewithal to pay for something like that so figured id ask if there was anything else that would be suitable to give basics.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Haha true enough

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Printers are what daemons become if they are very good at their job.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Doom Mathematic posted:

Is it NPR where they say "Sorry, due to EU privacy laws you can't view our regular site" and then... offer you a link to the same article on their text-only site instead, which loads instantaneously and has no content on it other than the text of the article and is a hundred times better than any other current news site?

Goddamn europe does get everything better than america.

Also how do you access this stateside. Do i need a vpn

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Want to go to that school

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Id watch this

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
We legit dont have calc anymore on our end points and im pretty sure its because someone was like they cant confirm calc.exe if they dont have it :pseudo:

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
What if you have mac can you keepass then

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Its probably just me overreacting. But since i tend to lurk a lot and post less and if the forums go away I just want to say i have very much appreciated these threads and the posters in them.

Heres hoping that i just look like a goober when nothing happens.

This is very good

ZeusCannon fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I dont like F5s lately