Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

I watched a bunch of deviant ollam videos recently

I saw one of his talks about physical access and then popped half the doors in my office with an Allen key

entirely coincidentally I'm moving to a different office at the start of next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Soricidus posted:

hi thread, I’m posting this from an unpatched windows xp box with all default ports open because I figure nobody’s going to bother trying to hack those any more, it’s security by reverse psychology

can't get my credit card details if they're fighting 5000 other hackers trying to get my credit card details first

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

pleasantly surprised by this year's north korea talk not being a casual j/o sesh about how the regime isn't actually that bad guys trust us

also seconding the fax one being phenomenal

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

okay welcome to the loving dumbest pki implementation I have ever seen:

wwww.disa.mil exp 11/18/19
DOD ID SW CA-38 exp 9/23/21
DoD Root CA 3 exp 2/17/19 <-- lol
DoD Interop Root CA 2 exp 8/15/19 <-- lolè
Federal Bridge CA 2016 exp 5/15/20
TSCO SHA256 Bridge CA exp 2/19/19 <-- who the gently caress is this?
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Issue 2 CA exp 8/2/27 <-- WHO THE gently caress IS THIS??

Why the gently caress doesn't this stop at DoD Root CA 3 is beyond me but even that they hosed up your root should always have the last expiration date

what the actual gently caress

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

https://news.netcraft.com/archives/2019/01/10/gov-security-falters-during-u-s-shutdown.html

more cert fuckups from the US government: the people who handle cert renewal are furloughed, and poo poo's starting to fall apart