Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Carbon dioxide posted:

Hello fellow computer touchers

gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

dads friend steve posted:

I’m personally a fan of all the test buckets in their prod account

i'm a fan of

1) elastic beanstalk :lol:
2) no cloudtrail bucket (although it could be going to another account but lol if that's likely)

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

https://github.com/mysql/mysql-server/commit/98ed3d8bc8ad724686d26c7bf98dced3bd1777be

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

http://blog.pear.php.net

quote:

A security breach has been found on the http://pear.php.net webserver, with a tainted go-pear.phar discovered. The PEAR website itself has been disabled until a known clean site can be rebuilt. A more detailed announcement will be on the PEAR Blog once it's back online.

If you have downloaded this go-pear.phar in the past six months, you should get a new copy of the same release version from GitHub (pear/pearweb_phars) and compare file hashes. If different, you may have the infected file.

There is no ETA for when the server will be back up.

lmao 6 months jfc

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

a product manager literally just asked me if i have any concerns about allowing paid users to upload selenium jars and exes which our product will process

trying to figure out a diplomatic way to say "absolutely not why would you think this is a good idea?"

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

geonetix posted:

youre right, that’s what regex is for

did you just tell me to go gently caress myself?

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

tbh i don't like apples 2fa implementation because afaik you can't assign a primary device so if you have a whole bunch of apple devices it's a crapshoot as to which one to auth from

just use an otp generator like everyone else ffs

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

i get why it exists the way it does i just want something a little more standardized than having to have my apple device with me whenever i need to login

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

man bouncy castle's documentation ranges from garbage to non-existent. great way to handle the crypto library :rolleyes:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

i know better than to roll my own c'mon

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

request logging is a hell of a drug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

quote:

It could also reveal what apps a customer is storing passwords for in LastPass

so they don't encrypt the entire vault, only individual passwords