Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
Well this invasion has resulted in my first avatar change in ten years to what appears to be a Goonswarm logo. That hasn't happened since Lowtax got mad at me for ruining Gooncon forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

James Woods posted:

Well this invasion has resulted in my first avatar change in ten years to what appears to be a Goonswarm logo. That hasn't happened since Lowtax got mad at me for ruining Gooncon forever.

if you would like a classic Twisty and/or General Anime avatar, or whatever the next Epic Lulz Avatar is, please come into FYAD during an active "THReADNEDAY" - make sure you do NOT post a thread though, homwstever, and you will recieve a cool new avatar by the time its all set and done ;) Good luck mate :cheers:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Did anyone say PYFYAD yet?

James Woods posted:

I like to think we all ruined Gooncon forever, together.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Knormal posted:

Did anyone say PYFYAD yet?

I like to think we all ruined Gooncon forever, together.

I hope he shares your sentiment.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
FYAD hates us for our freedomlists. We must eliminate this threat to our way of life. Operation FYAD Freedom 2019.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
We must secure the existence of our subforum and a future for PYF posters.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

The sad part is he could have probated the entire Schadenfreude thread and everybody would have just considered it business as usual.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

malibu anime posted:

suck my cock you PYFags!!! Muahahaha. This is FYADs forum now, mother fuckers. Eat lead--and my cock.

Fun fact: you're now the 45th most prolific PYF poster (by post frequency)

You thought you were invading PYF but instead you became a PYF superstar. That goes on your permanent record!! :buddy:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

James Woods posted:

Apparently it changed me to an intense potato?

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

Apparently it changed me to an intense potato?

At least yours is animated.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

dads friend steve posted:

Did they chang ethe order of PYF and FYAD?

P sure they did, I kept clicking on fyad instead of pyf yesterday

e: it's back the way it was now, weird

Son of Thunderbeast fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Dec 27, 2018

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
i come in peace

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

P sure they did, I kept clicking on fyad instead of pyf yesterday

e: it's back the way it was now, weird

Well that probably explains why dionysian got PYF buttons instead of FYAD buttons. Admin clicked on the wrong forum. :v:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Sniffs loudly I'm so happy this got a happy ending!!!!! Mods please goldmine this thread.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I guess being loud and annoying is funny in fyad so that is cool I guess

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
thats a hurtful stereotype

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

How Rude posted:

Username checks out

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Well that probably explains why dionysian got PYF buttons instead of FYAD buttons. Admin clicked on the wrong forum. :v:

I'm only top 5 and not a podium finish. The world truly is unjust.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

How Rude posted:

dont know how to be loud in 10pt font

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

How Rude posted:

FYAD is good.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Username checks out

That's the idea bub

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Idk probating gassing and goatsing random threads and people because lol XD random is weak. I think Dio could have done better

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

How Rude posted:

Idk probating gassing and goatsing random threads and people because lol XD random is weak. I think Dio could have done better

Oh word?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Charles posted:

p.s. Free Pog

done

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Biplane posted:

FYAD is good.

ty

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

It was a fairly lovely takeover tbf, were those mod buttons just very hard to click or something?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Skarsnik posted:

It was a fairly lovely takeover tbf, were those mod buttons just very hard to click or something?

Rude!

You disrespect all our fallen brethren who ate a 6.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

jobson groeth posted:

Rude!

You disrespect all our fallen brethren who ate a 6.

All 5 of them? A true reign of terror

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Skarsnik posted:

All 5 of them? A true reign of terror

Yeah but if you add them all up that's 30 hours of terror

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

woah

ok I've changed my mind

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah but if you add them all up that's 30 hours of terror

That is 18 times longer than it took for the twin towers to collapse and look how much of a scar that left on the world.

I'm not saying that it's the same as the WTC going down. This was worse as it had an effect on real people.

Malah
May 18, 2015

I'm glad that the SA Administration does not surrender to terrorists, but I'm also disappointed that they let five hostages get shot.

I think we're all the lesser for this exchange. Violence solves nothing.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Those five losses are worth our freedom.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
Of course he was from FYAD. Imagine how it'd go if, say, a PYF regular was accidentally given mod powers over GBS. We'd be subtle and insidious about it.

:getin:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I liked that one where they just randomly switched all the thread titles with each other. Very confusing at first.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I enjoyed THE WORST AYATOLLAH EVER when that struck across gbs. that was fun. Man, was he the worst!!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chillbro Baggins posted:

Of course he was from FYAD. Imagine how it'd go if, say, a PYF regular was accidentally given mod powers over GBS. We'd be subtle and insidious about it.

:getin:
Franco was a PYF regular before becoming GBS mod, and... neither subtle nor insidious.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

FactsAreUseless posted:

Franco was a PYF regular before becoming GBS mod, and... neither subtle nor insidious.

But he was a genius! His parents had him tested!

He even carried a card to prove it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw