Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Darling in the Franxx
Probably closer to most disappointing rather than worst (although I will give it worst ending of the year hands down) as there were some good parts to this show. However, by the end it managed to squander almost any good will I had towards it and left a real sour taste in the mouth. The song from the OP was good though!

Violet Evergarden
Aggressively boring to the point where it felt like work trying to sit through episodes. I just made it through three because I hoped it would get better or start clicking for me but it never did.

The Junji Ito Collection
There were a couple of decent episodes but largely just a big waste of time

Avoided: Goblin Slayer, Uzamaid and Backstreet Girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU