Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
giraffe
yes
absolutely
this answer also means yes
View Results

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Loutre posted:

the male giraffe drinks the females pee to see if she wants to bang

That's exactly what I said to her to try and redeem the situation, then she just left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

now this is what i call a giraffe

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pog boyfriend posted:

that's a cool giraffe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

pog boyfriend posted:

There's something about this picture quality or this giraffe has an amazing coat. It's shiny somehow.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Ralph was having a bit of a bad day, but he's a good giraffe.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Fun facts about giraffes!

The markings on a giraffe are as unique as fingerprints!

The style of the marks (general shape, colors, etc) varies from region to region within Africa!

Not so fun fact: giraffes are racist, and don't like giraffes who have different pattern styles to their own!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

What you do not realize is those are like different teams in a sport, they have uniforms and division rivals and stuff. It's not racism, giraffes are just football hooligans.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Giraffes are what happen when you choose your race as horse in character creation, then set all of the sliders to maximum.

Oh, and someone posted this like, a month ago in the Blessed Images thread.

https://i.imgur.com/HSeaiio.mp4

Master Twig has a new favorite as of 04:00 on Jan 6, 2019

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Master Twig posted:

Giraffes are what happen when you choose your race as horse in character creation, then set all of the sliders to maximum.

Oh, and someone posted this like, a month ago in the Blessed Images thread.

https://i.imgur.com/HSeaiio.mp4

those are some nice giraffes

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Loutre posted:

I saw some giraffes today. I didn't take any pictures of them but you can just imagine them and it's almost as good.

depends on the quality of one's imagination

and the quality of the giraffe I guess

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I'm the giraffe just staring straight into the camera like it's tired of your poo poo, Debra.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Mushika posted:

Ralph was having a bit of a bad day, but he's a good giraffe.

sorry for the late response but can any scientist goons explain what is happening to this giraffe? i have never seen such an occurrence as this

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas
It's a giraffe reproducing through mitosis.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

sorry for the late response but can any scientist goons explain what is happening to this giraffe? i have never seen such an occurrence as this

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876229&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

It's a good thread. You won't regret it.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I am very, very dumb.

Mushika has a new favorite as of 16:01 on Feb 14, 2019

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

https://youtu.be/Q__Jcec3QYI

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

thank you for emptyquoting yourself, just for this thread. your dedication is admirable. somebody buy this goon a pizza!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

thank you for emptyquoting yourself, just for this thread. your dedication is admirable. somebody buy this goon a pizza!

Gaaaaah! I don't even know what in the hell I did there.

Mushika has a new favorite as of 16:02 on Feb 14, 2019

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Ahh yes the rare quetzalcoatlus giraffidae

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

okay, calling BS on this one. can we get some biologists in the thread ASAP?

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

suddenly flashing back to being a very young kid and learning to fight by punching my brothers

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

okay, calling BS on this one. can we get some biologists in the thread ASAP?

I am a board certified paleogiraffologist and I concur, the lateral horn stabilizers on the pterogiraffe were definitely more swept back than that.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I don't have giraffe pics but I do have giraffe facts.

Giraffes have few to no natural predators, they can kick a lion's goddamn face in.

Islamic folklore holds the giraffe to be the Queen of Beasts for her elegance and grace.

One time I was at a wildlife park zoo thingy on a bus tour and a giraffe poked its head in through the bus window.

Do not underestimate the power of the giraffe.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I saw a giraffe once:

Little Acorns
Apr 5, 2019

by Cyrano4747
oh my goodness goodness goodness look at this cuuuuuuutie!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Little Acorns posted:

oh my goodness goodness goodness look at this cuuuuuuutie!

thats adorable.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Little known fact:

British explorers in the 19th century saw a giraffe and asked their guides what it was. The guides answered “giraffe”

Giraffe is Swahili for “I don’t know”

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Keith Atherton posted:

Little known fact:

British explorers in the 19th century saw a giraffe and asked their guides what it was. The guides answered “giraffe”

What lovely guides.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Keith Atherton posted:

Little known fact:

i just looked this up and none of this is true. now i dont want to be rude here but i will say that i am disappointed that you would come into this thread and tell lies, mean while every one else is having fun posting giraffes, as a community

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Giraffes from different regions have different fur patterns.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Bert Roberge posted:

Giraffes from different regions have different fur patterns.

Not only that, but they don't associate with giraffes of different patterns. They're kinda racist animals basically.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Giraffe fights are no joke at all

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Choco1980 posted:

Not only that, but they don't associate with giraffes of different patterns. They're kinda racist animals basically.

They're well on their way to speciation due to habitat loss separating their gene pools.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
This is the only jifjaff picture I have. Maybe goons can answer question? I dont know.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Brewmaster posted:

This is the only jifjaff picture I have. Maybe goons can answer question? I dont know.

It’s the one on the right.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It’s the one on the right.

absolutely.....would be ridiculous looking for a person to wear a tie at the top on their neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Brewmaster posted:

A giraffe would wear a necktie like the one on the right, but they would wear a Chippendales style sexy bowtie like the one on the left.