Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
t or a bong, or even a vape. I tried to find a picture of this online but there aren't any. Don't stop at one. I would like to have as many different pictures of Olaf from Frozen smoking weed as I possibly can get, in as many media as possible. The reason for this is, I think when you google search "olaf from frozen smoking weed" you should be able to get many pictures of the snowman chiefing sticky icky, instead of none, which is what you get right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Olaf, from Frozen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

i think the proper phrasing would be "Olaf, who is frozen"

ty manifisto

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Olaf is a snowman, OP. Weed smoke is above 32 F and would cause him to melted

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i mean this as easy op, i just did a google search of "olaf" and "tmz" and found one with a really salacious story as well

the story says that olaf is going to be in an episode of the upcoming tv show "lindsey lohan's beach house"

Kangaroo Pouch

fan art

Twenty Four

I feel like the most appropriate way for a snowman to smoke some weed is with a corn cob pipe.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
wow

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Hi, I'm Olaf! I love dankness, and warm bongs!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That is a really cool picture you described op.

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

TVsVeryOwn posted:

at the end of the film elsa grants him a permanent snow flurry cloud so he can smoke weed and survive through spring and summer learn the lore

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

i mean this as easy op, i just did a google search of "olaf" and "tmz" and found one with a really salacious story as well

the story says that olaf is going to be in an episode of the upcoming tv show "lindsey lohan's beach house"

Thank you

cda

by Hand Knit

Thank you

cda

by Hand Knit

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Imagine the song "In Summer" only instead it's about smoking weed and instead of singing "In Summer" he sings 'Marijuana"

cda

by Hand Knit
So far there are two excellent pictures of Olaf from Frozen smoking weed. However, that is not enough. Please consider all the possible users a picture might have. We would not want someone who Googles "Olaf from Frozen smoking weed" to find pictures of the lovable snowman smoking weed, which they cannot use because they needed something particular (Olaf smoking a bong on some steps and giving a thumbs up, Olaf standing out in front of his mom's house hitting a j on Google maps etc)

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

here's the source image from that one, i feel like something good couold be done by someone good with gifs

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:boom:

we are doing this, we are really doing this

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

here's the source image from that one, i feel like something good couold be done by someone good with gifs

just a thought, but maybe he could roll up a blunt, and then smoke it

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
by the way, we will also need to do whatever is necessary so that when you google "olaf from frozen smoking weed" you see these images. does anyone know how to make that happen

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can someone maybe re edit the movie to make the story center on olaf and his love of smoking weed and make his weed smoking maybe be the solution to the movies main problem?

just spitballing here

edit:

"Olaf skates and helps Elsa coach Anna while he is puffing on a fat joint stuffed with dank nugz

OLAF
That's it. Glide and pivot and
glide and pivot, and hit this j while it's still glowing

We pull away slowly, into the sky. We arrive at a bird's-eye
view to see that where the castle had crumbled has been
repaired with a ice, loaf's exhalation of dank weed smoke fills the air

All is right in Arendelle and everyone got blazed

FINAL FADE OUT accompanied by bob marley's song "legalize it"

THE END"

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 28, 2018

cda

by Hand Knit
there's just no point in making these images if nobody is going to find them in their hour of need.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
mabye there needs to be a meme, where the premise is we need pictures of olaf smoking weed to be accessible via google image search when you type the phrase "olaf from frozen smoking weed"

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

can someone maybe re edit the movie to make the story center on olaf and his love of smoking weed and make his weed smoking maybe be the solution to the movies main problem?

just spitballing here

edit:

"Olaf skates and helps Elsa coach Anna while he is puffing on a fat joint stuffed with dank nugz

OLAF

repaired with a ice, loaf's exhalation of dank weed smoke fills the air

FINAL FADE OUT accompanied by bob marley's song "legalize it"

THE END"

nice but i have some notes.

1: seems like olaf should say something like "when you google image search for olaf from frozen smoking weed, i hope you find images, and if you don't, i hope someone makes them"
2: maybe else should also say it, so people get the point (kids sometimes need thigns to be repeated before they get the point)
3: "legalize it" is a peter tosh song

----------------

google THIS

cda posted:

by the way, we will also need to do whatever is necessary so that when you google "olaf from frozen smoking weed" you see these images. does anyone know how to make that happen

I think you could just upload them to imgur and other meme sharing type sites and make sure they're publicly searchable, I imagine they would get crawled and over time tend to float to the top of the search results just by virtue of being more relevant than what's out there

do you wanna build a seoman?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

nice but i have some notes.

1: seems like olaf should say something like "when you google image search for olaf from frozen smoking weed, i hope you find images, and if you don't, i hope someone makes them"
2: maybe else should also say it, so people get the point.
3: "legalize it" is a peter tosh song

oh god dammit, you're right, will revise

:cripes:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
okay made some revisions:

Olaf skates and helps Elsa coach Anna while he is puffing on a fat joint stuffed with dank nugz

OLAF
also when you google image search for olaf from frozen smoking weed, i hope you find images, and if you don't, i hope someone makes them and also you should visit chiilinternetclub.com and rate the olaf thread a "5"

repaired with a ice, olaf's exhalation of dank weed smoke fills the air

FINAL FADE OUT accompanied by peter tosh's song "legalize it" which was heavily inspired by bob marley and is often confused with him and that's an honest mistake and doesn't take away a bob marley fan's credibility

THE END

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
this thread will become the go to for people on the Internet searching for images of Olaf, from Frozen, smoking weed

also this is good

drilldo squirt

cda posted:

just a thought, but maybe he could roll up a blunt, and then smoke it

Really good idea.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Hugh Malone posted:

this thread will become the go to for people on the Internet searching for images of Olaf, from Frozen, smoking weed

also this is good
Cornering the images of Olaf from frozen smoking weed search engine optimization market is our destiny.

----------------

google THIS

I think, I can see the humorous appeal of a parody of popular media, except with weed. but is such a concept really ready for primetime?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

google THIS posted:

I think, I can see the humorous appeal of a parody of popular media, except with weed. but is such a concept really ready for primetime?

ur right, it needs a dick sucking trolley robot

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

hahaha

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

we are through the looking glass

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

the beginnings....

drilldo squirt

That Olaf from frozen is Weed as hell, Elsa and Anna from frozen movie (frozen movie;2018) would smoke that dank joint. Disney movie mickey's great frozen production with Elsa and Anna and the ice queen is five stars of sticky Mary level fun times.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Making search engine nonsense into complete sentences is harder than I thought it would be, but, yeah.

----------------