Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

cda posted:

by the way, we will also need to do whatever is necessary so that when you google "olaf from frozen smoking weed" you see these images. does anyone know how to make that happen

I think you could just upload them to imgur and other meme sharing type sites and make sure they're publicly searchable, I imagine they would get crawled and over time tend to float to the top of the search results just by virtue of being more relevant than what's out there

do you wanna build a seoman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I think, I can see the humorous appeal of a parody of popular media, except with weed. but is such a concept really ready for primetime?

google THIS

I don't think that is Olaf from Frozen's correct height or weight.

google THIS

Video footage of Olaf from Frozen smoking weed is extremely rare, as are Google Maps street views of Olaf from Frozen smoking weed on his front porch.

google THIS

I guess someone with some cheap 3D software and some game models could probably make a grating machinima video of Olaf from Frozen smoking weed with random unaffiliated characters, like Shrek and Wendy Koopa.

google THIS

I have already seen Frozen 2 because children and Olaf legit does a This is Fine meme I hope this information is helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

cda posted:

does he smoke weed

Vision unclear, he does run into a wall of smoke while giggling so uh, metaphor?