Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the narrator is the heart of the manga and he needs his place in the anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i demand more hayasaka. if they skip ch 30 i will be disappointed.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

finally, iino will annoy a whole new audience

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

exactly, that’s what i said

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

loved seeing fujiwara play with invisible string while magueys worried about birthdays

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

great ep. only complaint is that they over complicated the best bit from kaguya's time in the infirmary and screwed up this great joke

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i do wish they had included the bit where kaguya asks if she could inject prez with something to obviate se-.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

holy crap, i can’t believe how wild they are with the different styles and segments. really hoping we get a third season so we can see past the sports festival

also hope we get chapter 83, where kei tries to trick shirogane into sharing his relationship issues.

coolskull fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 7, 2020

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hell yes. all excellent choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wept like a child while watching this ep. only things i feel were lost are in the last scene of kaguya watching ootomo, 1)the underground 'student council' who do necessary dirt, and 2)kaguya's hateful facial twitch before hayasaka brings her back down.