Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

Lammasu posted:

I got the Game Pass ultimate pack and I got some kind of coin with it. Anyone know what that's about?

The coin is a daily deal token. In the store there are 3 skins on sale as a weekly deal, and then 2 sets of 3 items(skins, emotes, etc.) available per day as a daily deal at reduced gem costs(Sometimes it's a bundle of about 2k gems worth of stuff for 600. Sometimes it's like 1200 for 600. Its pretty variable). The token is a "free" purchase of any of those daily deals, no expiration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

GuyUpNorth posted:

Quick skim brought up nothing, here goes; I got the itch to try Smite after years, roughly since Achilles release. Where do I get the new launcher, or in general make the game even playable since they abandoned old one?

Don't believe there is a new launcher, and any new installs/start ups have to go through Steam or the Epic store.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

Skins from before the upcoming season won't transfer over, and if you link accounts, you'll receive Legacy Gems equal to the amount of gems you spent in Smite 1, but they can only be used for 50% of new contents pricing(So if you spent 2000 gems in current Smite, you'll get 2000 Legacy Gems in Smite 2. But if there's a skin in Smite 2 you want that's 600 Gems, you can only pay 300 of those with Legacy Gems and need 300 other normal gems to buy it)