Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Emron posted:

Boomer Sooner, friends.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

AsInHowe posted:

The game was looked at as additional practice, as a more competitive spring game. So yeah.

lmao

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

Shut the hell up you little bitch lmao

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Hustlin Floh posted:

Please remember that in a sport rife with embarrassing and lovely traditions, constantly yelling and playing BOOMER SOONER somehow continues to be the most pathetic

hmm have you considered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqW621YjAs&t=17s

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

J33uk posted:

As someone who got the "LOL five years if you're lucky bud" news this month I agree. Must suck if you're a football parent and maybe want a little privacy

For yourself? I'm really sorry to hear that. My family got news like that last year, and it was really tough. I wish you all the best.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

RumbleFish posted:

Need Bama to destroy Clemson, thanks

this but Oklahoma destroys Clemson instead

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Well, you see, things like “cache” and “prestige” play a large part in determining whether or not football teams are good.

"cachet," although ND's cache of money probably has a lot to do with it too

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

imagine qualifying for the playoff and not even being able to score more than three points

please don't quote this at me if OU scores only three points

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

J33uk posted:

Thanks mate, at least I have more life left in me than ND.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

there's nothing better in college sports than watching notre dame just get absolutely whipped in a prominent bowl game

probably it would've been better to watch your team absolutely whip Notre Dame so they couldn't get into a prominent bowl game

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What the gently caress is a Master's in Athletic Leadership?

an excuse to "pay" assistants with an "education" instead of money

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Qwijib0 posted:

Go a

sigh

Sooner

thank you friend

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Metapod posted:

LETS GO SOONERS

KKKLIP ART posted:

Tonight we are all Sooners.

Boomer Sooner, y'all. Bring the wagons

Emron posted:

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MAN

SOONER

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

I got no dog in this race. I'd rather not see another Bama v. Clemson championship, but really I'm just not sure Oklahoma is the one to knock them out.

Oklahoma is the only one to knock them out. There's no one else.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Metapod posted:

We did it won the game

good work everybody

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

welwala harris posted:

the official state vegetable of oklahoma is watermelon

this isn't a joke fyi

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

hey it's starting already lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

welwala harris posted:

didnt score, defense lookin good

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

hahahaha SOONER

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

boo, hiss, et cetera

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

plenty of teams have done so without winning

yeah telling us Bama is gonna score 50 isn't that scary in itself

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I'm prepared for this to stand

that said, I still believe

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

hmmmmm

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

i expected nothing and i'm still disappointed

yeah

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

welwala harris posted:

the spirit of trevor knight has forsaken us

curse you Katy Perry

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

sigh

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I still think OU could end up ripping off six touchdowns, but I have no faith we wouldn't allow six more in the meantime

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Mister Bates posted:

it was a bold move for the sooners to just leave their entire defense in Norman instead of bringing them to the football game

we haven't had a defense in like three seasons lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

thank you offense

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Zoran posted:

imagine qualifying for the playoff and not even being able to score more than three points

please don't quote this at me if OU scores only three points

I'm safe

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

A stop!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

hell of a block

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Raccooon posted:

What are those arm sticker things on that cover the back of the arm and elbow?

snake oil bullshit

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

had to cut the crowd audio lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

Alabama needs to just run the drat ball because OSU can kinda get in the way of passes but they are getting gashed on the ground

who the gently caress are you calling OSU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

i thought it was just to keep from scuffing your elbows on the turf

oh I thought you were talking about the KT tape stuff in general

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

if you place a bet on this but Alabama loses this game, do you just get your money back?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What's the silliest name for a Bowl Game?

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl right now, I think

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

thank you Kyler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What would be the funniest bowl sponsor you could think of that would also be plausible?

Planned Parenthood