Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Burn it all down.

All of it.

I'm talking about the Vikings of course :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

trade cam

start kyle allen

win superbowl

allahu ackbar

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I'm not sure how to fix the raiders

Hire Mayock as GM, nail the draft picks and uh. idk, maybe get another DC or something.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hey assholes

bear down

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Fly Eagles Fly, Bitch.

And gently caress the Browns and Steelers.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Blitz7x posted:

Hire Mayock as GM, nail the draft picks and uh. idk, maybe get another DC or something.

Fire Jon Gruden. There, Raiders fixed.

Oh, and an owner that isn't about penny pinching for EVERYTHING ELSE.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Chargers get an early game in Baltimore because the NFL is cool like that to a 12-4 team forced to play a wild card game.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's pretty great that at least a half dozen teams can point to being too racist to hire Kaepernick for the reason they're sitting at home.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Sport is dumb. I hope trump bans it for being too black between now and next year so I don't get suckered in again.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grittybeard posted:

The Chargers get an early game in Baltimore because the NFL is cool like that to a 12-4 team forced to play a wild card game.

At least it's Sunday, not Saturday. Baltimore overcame worse a week ago.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Why do the Texans always play their Wild Card games on ESPN/ABC? It's infuriating.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

maybe the chargers should've won more games and they wouldn't have that problem

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

HereticMIND posted:

gently caress the Browns

Not cool, man

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Meh. We're a wild card.

Also we're 3-0 in early starts this year so who cares.

These are professional athletes

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
for your consideration: the bears

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Edward Mass posted:

Why do the Texans always play their Wild Card games on ESPN/ABC? It's infuriating.

They are in the game networks want the least.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I loving hate the stupid loving Lions, they can't even tank properly

I miss the state of michigan but the further away I get the more likely it is I can break this terrible emotional connection to this object of distraction for the bonehead side of the ford family

FizFashizzle posted:

trade cam

start kyle allen

win superbowl

allahu ackbar
Allahu ackbar

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 31, 2018

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AsInHowe posted:

Yeah, it's just sad this year because Colts @ Texans I think is a weirder / more interesting game then Chargers @ Ravens and if they were swapped it'd mean the Chargers would get a 4pm statrt

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

I loving hate the stupid loving Lions, they can't even tank properly

I miss the state of michigan but the further away I get the more likely it is I can break this terrible emotional connection to this object of distraction for the bonehead side of the ford family

as an NFC North fan there's no amount of tanking that is as satisfying as just shithousing the vile and disgusting Green Bay Packer in their disgusting den

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

as an NFC North fan there's no amount of tanking that is as satisfying as just shithousing the vile and disgusting Green Bay Packer in their disgusting den

It's nice to break the bones of the packers after aaron rodgers quits in the middle of the game every single year, as a new tradition. Their quarterback is a rootless cosmopolitan and their running back has rejected Islam

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
gently caress.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

AsInHowe posted:

This afc south the worst division with all expansion teams in lovely cities and the colts in a lovely city no one cares about.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kalli posted:

Yeah, it's just sad this year because Colts @ Texans I think is a weirder / more interesting game then Chargers @ Ravens and if they were swapped it'd mean the Chargers would get a 4pm statrt

They'd also get a day less rest as the road team. The only real loser with this schedule is me, as I have to figure out a way to get out of work for a day for the 2nd week in a row.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

One weird thing is the Pats went 4-0 against playoff teams and 7-5 against everyone else.

Of course they played all 4 at home and haven't played a playoff team since halloween, but hey! they just gotta win a lil' ol divisional round game and then they're in the AFC Championship game for the 8th consecutive year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Elephanthead posted:

This afc south the worst division with all expansion teams in lovely cities and the colts in a lovely city no one cares about.

I loving hate the Colts but Indianapolis is easily better than half of the rest of the host cities in the NFL.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Fenrir posted:

Not cool, man

When Baker finally gets his head out of his rear end I'll respect the Browns. Until then...

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

HereticMIND posted:

When Baker finally gets his head out of his rear end I'll respect the Browns. Until then...

:frogout:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Teams Baker Mayfield beat:

Jets
Flacco Ravens
Falcons
Bengals x2
Panthers
Broncos

Teams Baker Mayfield lost to:

Raiders (lol)
Chargers
Bucs (LOL)
Steelers
Chiefs
Texans
Lamar Ravens

Real murderers row of wins there

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

HereticMIND posted:

Sorry your QB isn't cool enough to tell a lovely reporter to screw

https://twitter.com/ByKyleKelly/status/1079545629511176192

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Big thanks to the Vikings for sucking poo poo and getting the birds a spot in the playoffs god bless

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Sour Diesel posted:

maybe the chargers should've won more games and they wouldn't have that problem

I mean, they won the same or more games than every other team in the AFC

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I'm sure the Chiefs will go one and done, but it was hecka nice to dip our nuts allover the Raiders to secure the #1 seed.

Blitz7x posted:

I think they need to trade Derek Carr and whoever else has value in the offseason and do a true rebuild. Nobody is going to give a gently caress about them next season, so what a great time to suck poo poo while young players get experience.

Nothing about that roster is remarkable currently and Carr ain't it. Cash in with a bad draft class, get #1 pick and draft 1 Tua in 2020.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Teams Baker Mayfield beat:

Jets
Flacco Ravens
Falcons
Bengals x2
Panthers
Broncos

Teams Baker Mayfield lost to:

Raiders (lol)
Chargers
Bucs (LOL)
Steelers
Chiefs
Texans
Lamar Ravens

Real murderers row of wins there

Hmmm that's very interesting

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I mean, they won the same or more games than every other team in the AFC

Yeah and unfortunately they picked the wrong game to lose (denver).

If they just beat Denver and lose to Arizona, they're the 1 seed right now

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
I lust for coach death

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
The Vikings can suck my fat hairy rear end in a top hat. So long, losers.

I can't even hate the Bears, I've never experienced a playoff game before where I can't bring the hate.

Is that adult Cartman?

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Dec 31, 2018

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Everything is lined up for the Colts to once again break the Chiefs' hearts in the playoffs.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

the early start thing has always been a crock of poo poo, total fabrication to justify poo poo rear end afc west teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

the early start thing has always been a crock of poo poo, total fabrication to justify poo poo rear end afc west teams

Yep.

Like I said, we're 3-0 this year in 10am PST starts.

If you're a good team, you'll win games no matter what loving time it is