Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

that ...

wait sorry I'm having a seizure, I'll get back to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hell ywah

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1091141977574391810

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I have a sick cat, who likely has FIP, sitting on my lap sleeping. Whatever his condition, FIP or something else, it kind of stunted his growth so he's kitten sized but about 10 months old. It's really sad, but I've been trying to make sure he has a good home while I've got him.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Spergin Morlock posted:

everybody post their favorite cat breed for the spreadsheet. i like my siamese

tortoiseshell

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

nice

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Nichael posted:

I have a sick cat, who likely has FIP, sitting on my lap sleeping. Whatever his condition, FIP or something else, it kind of stunted his growth so he's kitten sized but about 10 months old. It's really sad, but I've been trying to make sure he has a good home while I've got him.

:(

sorry, FIP is awful

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Arthur is the main reason I haven't adopted a new dog. I don't want anything to hurt this little guy. He's like a tiny Jeb.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

hell yeah i remember them from the 1991 Guinness Book of World Records

they got buried in piano crates because there were no coffins large enough for them. :rip:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you know, one of these guys died in 1979 but the other lived until 2001

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_McGuire_Twins

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

yeah, at like :51? fuckin kill them all. all those ppl are dead by that cat's hand. paw.

also woot i think the bg music is khoomei

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Nichael posted:

gently caress man

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

LGD posted:

:(

sorry, FIP is awful

it sucks. all of 2018 was a bad year for me with pets. you just have to love them while they're around.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Nichael posted:

Aww. Poor kitty but glad he is being cared for.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

My favorite cat is the one closest to me at any moment

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Nichael posted:

:3:

e: i meant that in a "thats awesome, youre awesome, your catte is awesome" way

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

we had a raccoon issue and called a trapping place that would "take the raccoons to a farm out in the country where they can run and play" and they set up a trap on the roof of our deck. The raccoon took the bait on a Saturday night and the mother fuckers would not come to get the cage until Monday.

That was a painful experience, they're so smart. In particular it was quite obviously smarter than my idiot dog. We gave it crackers and cheese and stuff.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

I want an apple fritter now

lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

did Jr mix up S&M with S&L

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

sexpig by night posted:

Remember 99% when ICE/cops talk about 'human trafficking' they actually mean they're just gonna abuse and probably rape some sex workers

Well, ice doesn't think non-american women selling sex are humans, so I guess that's not at all the "human trafficking" they are out there to stop.
They basically joined up to do whatever the hell they wanted to "non human" people anyway, so that's their fringe benefits?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ive been unplugged from my deck for about 8 hrs and my nodes are throbbin' chummers wtf happened today

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

LGD posted:

Maine Coons are super rad

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

whats weird is those guys could move under their own power

wouldnt even rate on my 600 lb life or w/e

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

the most important part of life is to live it well

as long as you give that cat as good a life as it can have, there's no reason to be sad at all

only reason to celebrate the experience

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

jemand posted:

Well, ice doesn't think non-american women selling sex are humans, so I guess that's not at all the "human trafficking" they are out there to stop.
They basically joined up to do whatever the hell they wanted to "non human" people anyway, so that's their fringe benefits?

drugs, rape & sex trafficking

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

i have two brother cats, one that's slightly larger than a kitten and a big boi with wide shoulder

big boi decided he wanted to cuddle while his lil bro was in the cave

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
those fat Twins also chased Michael jackson in the claymation short for the moonwalk r laserdisc. that movie owned

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/vincentdonofrio/status/1091141711458373632

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

~l u x u r i o u s~

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hell yeah

Lasca
May 8, 2007

Chillin hard

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hell yeah

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lasca posted:

Chillin hard

He'll yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU