Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

DryGoods posted:

who gets the buns?

my anaconda don't want none if you don't got buns son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Asproigerosis posted:

the gently caress kind of quote is that to send to the troupes

I think it was supposed to be like "keep your eyes on the prize"

the prize is that you commit war crimes

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

Coop needs to drink tequila before every 360 broadcast

SUP SENATOR MCCONNELL

SENATOR BITCH MCCONNELL

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

goodbye to the year in which hawaii got a false alarm whoopsie-doodle about being bombed to iron rich vapor

My favorite thing about possibly being nuked is that the radiation emanating from the detonation at the speed of light will flash-cook my bones on an atomic level so fast that I literally explode in all directions until all that is left is an outwardly expanding shockwave of atoms before the magnetic field from the bomb grabs the metals and slamfires them right through anything less dense than a lead brick.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

campfire posted:

tell me more

no

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

being at ground zero of an unexpected hydrogen bomb has gotta be one of the most subjectively wonderful ways to die

All that poo poo happens before the nerves even have time to process the blinding light of the detonation. Hell they don't even have time to signal pain. You're literally gone before your body can even share the news with itself.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SKULL.GIF posted:

Do you actually die if you can't perceive that you've died

Or does your consciousness shift into another reality until you can actually experience death

people have made entire religions about what they think the answer to this is

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

loving Ham Palace

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ashpanash posted:

what kind of rear end in a top hat brings loafers to mars

Elon "Special Edison" Musk

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Touching costs extra and wohl's debit card won't let him draw on unposted checks.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://youtu.be/GS69owXpGdY

why is beto doing these

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Isn't bolsonaro p much rafael correa's homophobia and indigenous peoples policies but in broad daylight

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nichael posted:

Glenn should GTFO.

Nah he should stay, bolsonaro definitely isn't part of the neolib international spying fanclub and you can't really get that kind of leadership anywhere else

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

beto sex cramp posted:

i also miss gobias and lastgirl

What else about the confederacy do you miss

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

beto sex cramp posted:

cutoff jean shorts

https://youtu.be/22R5tPvp7aE

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Haley just pissed graceland ain't a world heritage site or some bullshit

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ShriekingMarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/HeyThatsMyLeg/status/1080354554103754754?s=19

Lol, corny conservatives being rebuked by the rock and roll people they loved when they were younger is always fun

But of all idols, he has Dee Snyder?

Dee "testified to congress about those loving prudes in the PMRC" Snyder?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Xaris posted:

luv that russia loves to assassinate everyone in broad daylight with a big blood-stained trail right to putins red hand and everyone knows it but htye just go o well

rtemember when they killed some people in like downtown london at a park? lol

The country is so geographically massive and sparsely populated that it's real hard to win popular support as anything other than a ruthless dictator or monarch.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Xaris posted:

well also the elections are a sham anyways, so it's moot.

like maybe im overestimating how rigged they are, but i think there's no way he's ever going out of power willingly and will just always magically win by 65% even being unpopular

oh absolutely, if he keeled over from a burst aneurysm tomorrow the power vacuum would make Stalin's death look like Obama's reelection in 2012. You'd have the entire loving government reverting to their old mafia selves and all the former soviet republics across the steppes would implode harder than they did when the soviet union collapsed because of how much of their kleptomaniac grift was facilitated by putin personally. He's Charles II of Spain in that sense, he has no replacement, not because he's terminally inbred but because he knows anyone he'd groom for succession would be looking for any opportunity to speed it along.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

baw posted:

wow, set to open down 400 points, becase of chinese economic data

always remember that share price is calculated primarily on how much revenue is not paid back out to the workers who made it happen

it's not the only thing that affects share price but overall that valuation represents wealth hoarded by the corporation and not distributed otherwise so market crashes should always be celebrated.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mustached Demon posted:

Holy poo poo he is. How does a Russian live to 80, let alone 87, without being shot, stabbed, or heart diseased to death?!

the rune inscribed on his forehead

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

yes hello I would like to report a slurred honking sound emanating from my drain pipes

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It must be like goddamn manna from heaven when someone barfs a bunch of booze into the shitter and then flushes it

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

pourin' one down the sink for you loogs

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Moscow Water Dogs were bred in Krasnaya Zvezda, Belarus, by interbreeding Newfoundland males with East European Shepherd and Caucasian Shepherd Dog females, and by mating the offspring with each other. They were developed as a water rescue/lifesaving dog, but according to O. Krasnovskaya, "That was not a good idea as [they] were not willing to save drowning people, but mostly were looking to bite them so this breed was never developed."

lmao trump

Like imagine being one of the poor drunk russian fucks that fell into the volga after a dozen bottles of vodka and instead of diving in and dragging your drunk rear end to safety this doggo just bites and leaves like a woofing hairy shark

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Chinese money pipeline that built Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal is gonna run out and baloogan's grand plan to flip his blighted wilderness hovel is never going to bear fruit, just like his corkscrew dick and sterile balls

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah just shoot a moose for food and drag it back to the quack house using a truck you can't get gas for because your economy has collapsed and the people in civilized areas who run the gas stations aren't refilling the pumps

try posing as a hitchhiker in order to hijack a car on the highway but failing to realize the irony in being a paranoid castle-doctrine shut-in who thinks someone's going to just stop and let a stranger in their car

baloogan just build yourself a nice fire and drink yourself comfortable until the end

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gently caress off with that young sheldon poo poo

The spinoff I really want to see is Rick and Mortgage where a senile old bigot gets thrown out of his daughter's garage after making a drunken pass at his granddaughter and he has to find a job and deal with actual household expenses for the first time since like the Nixon administration.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Baloogan posted:

lol keep thinking everyone outside a city is an uncivilized cuck

keep posting about being one

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Baloogan doesn't know his posts don't count

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Baloogan making GBS threads out his intestinal lining as his blood vessels dissolve beneath his sallow flesh "HEH HEH HEH I'M ALIVE HEH"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol he doesn't have pants he exclusively wears tactical kilts

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Addamere posted:

What's the deal with monorails versus regular trains?

They were supposed to be easier to construct because you didn't have to deal with the soil engineering and real estate issues of normal trains but it turns out the reason for that was that they never designed them to carry freight or even that many people, and stuff like "stop the train and evacuate because of a fire" being impossible for a monorail due to elevation and the lack of anything to step out onto.

Like the only thing it would possibly be good at scalewise is stuff like those tram buses in downtown denver but only stopping at like union station and the state house, which defeats the entire purpose.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1080272354050297857

why do we hate UNESCO now

is it because it recognizes non-white cultures

that's it, isn't it?

p much that

I mean she's from souf carolina so she's probably pissed they don't consider the alabama state capital a world heritage site for being where the first confederate provisional congress was seated

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:tinsley:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Np let me know how it turned out when you get the grade back

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

p sure "don't post while drunk" is still one of the forum rules just saying

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lil' ducky-cucky had a bit too much to drinky-winky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://brackencap.com/

Fyi poppy Vekselberg's US operations changed their name but never fixed the underlying URLs for their press releases: https://brackencap.com/columbus-nova-mb-acquires-cbg-facility/

they literally did a find and replace in the text and decided the secret was safe