Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

VelociBacon posted:

When is GSL back? I'm too spoiled by it to really get into the other series.

I'm gonna see your "when is GSL back", and raise you a "when is any larger-scale competitive SC2 back".

SC2casts has nothing since the GSL super tournament and blizzcon

Are there any live tournaments, or offline tournaments with streams / VODs due soon at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Just came across a recommended video by Day9 entitled "Remembering iNcontroL" and thought he had retired, switched professions or literally anything else

Just really terrible news :(

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Well, now it's GSL vs. the World? :confuoot:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I haven't watched SC2 in probably five years now, and I just decided to work my way through a couple of recent VODs, the Super Tournament specifically, and my mind is blown by seeing so many recognizeable names.
Zest, Classic, herO, Trap, Maru, Dark, Rogue, Byun, Dream and Solar are still trucking? Holy poo poo.

Also, tasteless got big, drat.