Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your resolution for the new year?
This poll is closed.
To play more games 54 12.68%
To play more games 52 12.21%
To play less games...sorry, I meant more games 70 16.43%
To play games more 79 18.54%
Something else (in addition to playing more games) 66 15.49%
To make more/less Bowsette references 105 24.65%
Total: 219 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
February Games Chat: a Leap between Threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

there is a very good early access space sim, objects in space, that does not have hotas support (because its a space submarine game and it wouldn't make sense). instead it has a serial port protocol and instructions for how to build your own custom controllers with an arduino

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Connor from Detroit is now like an actual gaming streamer off of how well his Detroit stream was received

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I like the way this chart implies that those two Access versions will never get the full game.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
EA is doing the same launch poo poo with Anthem that they did with Battlefield One and V and it sucks and everyone hates it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Looper posted:

name a single game that has been ruined by the sjws
them removing the gay support conversations from fe fates was kind of weird tbh

also them changing the bathtub lesbian in xenoblade 2 to say she wants an entourage instead of saying she wants a harem

nintendo is kinda weird about gay people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
New thread posted while waiting in line at Sundance, so it probably sucks
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881062&pagenumber=1&perpage=40