Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Didn't that also coincide with Turkey going "Hey wait don't leave Syria yet!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Suicide Watch posted:

I think he does. The Syria troop withdrawal was timed nicely with a Patriot system sale to Turkey

“On June 18, 2018, the U.S. Senate passed a bill blocking the transfer of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey. The prohibition was established due to concerns over Turkey's intent to procure the S-400 air defense system, which would allegedly put the secrets of the F-35 at risk. In August 2018, U.S. President Donald Trump signed the bill, which blocked the transfer of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey. Despite the suspension of deliveries, the F-35 Joint Program Office claimed on August 21, that it would execute the program according to existing plans. Another bill was passed by the US Senate on August 23, which prohibited any spending related to the transfer of F-35s to Turkey until it was certified that Turkey would not purchase nor accept delivery of the Russian S-400 air defense system.”

Except for the carrot of Patriots, that looks like where things still are.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Louis CK's bulletproof plan to success is to rebrand as a punch down comedian and tour red states forever to soak up them chud dollars. His jokes are as mean and witless as any other conservative comedian now

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Like what even is this joke

https://twitter.com/inkookang/status/1079849186990841856

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I wasn't a fan of that rear end in a top hat before his shenanigans were revealed and that certainly won't change.

I'll add him to my death pool list.

1. Louie CK, the candidate of autoerotic asphyxiation
2. Artie Lange, the candidate for massive coronary in his sleep
3. Roseanne, the candidate for sleeping pills

Aux: Dan Harmon, stress induced heart attack

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

That's impressively terrible.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Lake of Methane posted:

“On June 18, 2018, the U.S. Senate passed a bill blocking the transfer of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey. The prohibition was established due to concerns over Turkey's intent to procure the S-400 air defense system, which would allegedly put the secrets of the F-35 at risk. In August 2018, U.S. President Donald Trump signed the bill, which blocked the transfer of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey. Despite the suspension of deliveries, the F-35 Joint Program Office claimed on August 21, that it would execute the program according to existing plans. Another bill was passed by the US Senate on August 23, which prohibited any spending related to the transfer of F-35s to Turkey until it was certified that Turkey would not purchase nor accept delivery of the Russian S-400 air defense system.”

Except for the carrot of Patriots, that looks like where things still are.

Unfortunately Turkey already has a lot of the tech, since they're one of the major suppliers to the European line.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Maybe it's the SJWs who are wrong- Louis CK

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Remember that time he had a whole episode about being nice to fat girls? Now he just steals posts from /b/ and /pol/ for chudbux

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Follow up joke: black dudes have big dongos because black chicks got that thicc boot-E and it had to grow so they could penetrate. Twerking comes from trying to fit the black dongeroos in. Ever see a black chick twerk a white guy? Looks like a mugging using an rear end as a weapon!

Ha! Its easy to write racy jokes!

Welp! Off to make millions and masterbate in front if people.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Artie Lange stabbed himself nine times in the chest with a 13 inch kitchen knife in 2010 so I think he keeps the crown for edgy humor.

(get healthy Artie :()

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
He better get healthy, I still haven't gotten my $5 back from him for seeing Dirty Work.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Eej posted:

Louis CK's bulletproof plan to success is to rebrand as a punch down comedian and tour red states forever to soak up them chud dollars. His jokes are as mean and witless as any other conservative comedian now

I'm pretty sure he is doing exactly this

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1080247904030343169

Voting for the liberal to... own the libs? :confused:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Sexism could also explain that a bit

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
2019 draws first blood (in a hell in a cell match)

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1080488900890628101?s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress you 2019.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wrasslin' is fake.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Wrasslin' is fake.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress you

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Casimir Radon posted:

Wrasslin' is fake.

so

mean gene was rad as hell and this blows

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Also he had the best obscure burger franchise.

The Mean Gene's in the bowling alley in Dahlgren made a pretty kick rear end burger

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Me, Idiot: Have you seen this movie? It's a lot of fun. I like so-and-so's performance

You, brilliant: lol movies are fake.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wrestling is a soap opera, but mean Gene was a solid guy. Sad to see him go.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Wrasslin' is fake.

the fun is real

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Wrassilin is real.

https://deadspin.com/triple-h-donald-trump-is-unclear-on-whether-wrestling-1790037536

quote:

WWE wrestler/McMahon son-in-law Triple H briefly mentions the limo-explosion storyline, and then reveals that Donald Trump—a longtime pro wrestling performer, mind you—called McMahon’s office to find out if he had really died after the explosion aired

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You might say, the fun is all the braindead friends we made along the way.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I don't see how this is fake. :colbert:

https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status/1080496044243185665?s=19

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
If big burly men in underwear and spandex grabbing each other and rolling around on the ground is fake, then I don't want to know what's real anymore.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

As Nero Danced posted:

If big burly men in underwear and spandex grabbing each other and rolling around on the ground is fake, then I don't want to know what's real anymore.

AMEN BROTHER!

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/1080509085844422660

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I thought The Big House was jail so that took me a minute

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

You see that poster on the table in front of the piss goblin

:cripes:

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I’m not getting paid on the 15th, am I?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Bolow posted:

You see that poster on the table in front of the piss goblin

:cripes:

But.....November 5th already passed? Unless he means 2019? Who is he going to sanction?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He probably signs the poster and gives it away to his favorite bootlick at that meeting.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

CommieGIR posted:

But.....November 5th already passed? Unless he means 2019? Who is he going to sanction?

He's in full brain-genius mode because he called a cabinet meeting and is forcing everyone to praise him again.

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1080535399376678912?s=19

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I'm starting to think the wall is a giant dirty money laundering construction scam for people he's in hock to or to enrich himself or something.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
More 2019 sucks news

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1080532387161755648?s=19

I miss Super Dave

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Stupid loving surrogate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

The Eyes Have It posted:

I'm starting to think the wall is a giant dirty money laundering construction scam for people he's in hock to or to enrich himself or something.

Well, yeah. What did.you think it was, something to do with border security?