Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

bobbyjoe posted:

well looks like donnys snorting the adderall again

must have found mannafort's stash

fgsfds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1079879490547957761

i hope you dont get murdered by a state brown moses, id get a taste tester if i were you tho

heh

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

So what you're saying is if you need a waiver go enlist in seattle.

brb

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Jarmak posted:

The fact this poo poo is not only allowed but encouraged by mods is why I laugh whenever we get a page of back patting about this thread being better than d&d.

luv ur forum tar bro

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

You'll get your chance to prove otherwise at court-martial, bub.

But her emails.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

She wasn't even a cop! She was a district attorney. Are we calling prosecutors class traitors now? Good grief.

I haven't even decided who I'm going to support - the primaries haven't happened yet! But man am I ever concerned that a vicious, contentious primary is just going to sow more division in the Democratic party and I hope whoever the eventual nominee is we all come together to support them and pull that voting lever, rather than relatively minor ideological disagreement let Trump win a second term.

:nallears:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Handsome Ralph posted:

I mean, he's not wrong. I don't disagree that she did things as a state's attorney that are disqualifying and that she should be raked over the coals for (Mnuchin's mortgage thing, declining to prosecute some crimes because the accused were wealthy, etc), but merely going "She's a cop, so..." and calling it a day is stupid as gently caress Chapo bullshit. The majority of people you need to come out and vote are gonna tune that poo poo out, you need to tell them specifics otherwise people will roll their eyes at you.

I liked Harris a lot before I was aware of her issues as a DA, but before that, people just spamming "she's a cop" was the last thing to change my mind.

Yeah, this.

Me personally, IDK who I'm gonna vote for in the primaries but I'll be voting as far to the left as I can, and whoever the Dem nominee is in the general will get my vote. Even if it's loving Gabbard.

Hey man, that's good and all but I was just being smarmy to Iron Rose for existing ITT. I'll leave the talking points to literally anyone else better informed than me.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

Sanders is not a front runner, he is a fossil, and if bernouts vote for harambe or some stupid bullshit in protest and give us 4 more years of Hair Furor, they should be lined up against a wall and shot.

im still mad i missed out on the bernie sanders electon orgy 2016.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Professor Bling posted:

Boy this whole "wait" thing totally worked when white moderates were telling it to Dr. King

...or maybe it's being yelled at progressives because people innately understand that "blue no matter who" actually means "blue only if it's the corporate candidate and gently caress any actual progressives" (of which Bernie is still hella better than anyone else so far)

I'm in IL so gently caress me if it actually matters but I'm not voting for anyone that doesn't at the least support rent control, universal healthcare, and student loan amnesty/free college.

That is my compromise position, because my non-compromise position is murdering the rich and giving landlords the bullet while we implement full communism.

I assume you are rucking like a mofo and learning how to shoot to prepare for your future role as a terrorist. Therefore I expect to hear about you within the next year doing gangster rear end poo poo like hijacking yachts and murdering bank presidents or whatever the gently caress left wing terrorists got into back in the day, but BETTER.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

why is bitcoin not on there

That said I can spot about 15 or so words in there that would potentially cause a second look from people who would be interested in reading posts on a dead gay comedy forum, but intel analysts are pretty up on stupid memes, so it would get filed in the dustbin.

Thank god for that.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Tulsi Gabbard is a massive piece of poo poo. Looking forward to seeing her selfown progress in the coming months.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

McNally posted:

Being against gay marriage is one thing. Equating it to incest or bestiality is something else entirely.

Thats some Pacquiao poo poo lol.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

This talk about Gabbard sounds an awful lot like those purity tests people get mad about

I dunno, is it a purity test to be mad at someone for giving someone else who GASSES their citizens a pass?

Force de Fappe posted:

Tulsi Gabbard is a sufficient piece of poo poo as it is because of her consistent denial of Syrian government crimes against humanity. The gay conversion poo poo just takes it home.

Thanks friend. Said it better than I did.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Sergg posted:

Tulsi Gabbard said as recently as 2015 that her anti-abortion, anti-gay stances haven't changed and clearly neither have her anti-Muslim stances. She was praising Modi for ethnically cleansing Muslims while the State Department wouldn't even issue him a travel visa due to war crimes.

Wait that's a thing too? Great, just loving great.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Torrannor posted:

At least she wouldn't appoint as horrible judges as Trump? And would perhaps run a halfway competent administration that didn't gently caress up routine task necessary to govern the nation?

Grasping at straws here.

Shut the gently caress up with that. I could take a poo poo on the sidewalk tomorrow, and the sentient fecal matter that arises from the concrete, fueled by chicken soup bits and redbull, would make better decisions than Trump. There's no AT LEAST worth mentioning here. We have options before 2020 and she's not the best one available to take the shot at the brass ring fucker. Miss me with that warcrimes tolerating, gay hating poo poo, tia.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I got a hitler-pony for being one of the people in that thread that "wouldn't shut up about 'casual racism'".

You see, mentioning the "casual racism" that was rampant on the Goonfleet Mumble would cause long derails and shitstorms in the thread, and therefore people were not allowed to post that they thought there was no such thing as "casual racism" and that dumb edgelords on comms needed to be kicked the gently caress out.

Ahh yes EVE, the game that introduced me to ironic racism, 1488, the occasional autistic pedophile (Xenuria), guys who groom icelandic teens to do sex acts for them on cam (BFM), and people who should learn to be less handsy and stay the gently caress out the kink clubs (Mittani). Oh and Russians willing to cut the power to your house to win at videogames.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Bolow posted:

Now now, the Russians didn't actually do that, they merely offered too

I know! Which is why I said willing to, not did.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

Hillary did zero dunking.

Hillary couldnt dunk on a dude if you knocked them to their knees, shoved a basketball hoop into their mouth, and handed her the ball.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Because she's tough on crime.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Vasudus posted:

edit: we used to call the 40mm less-than-lethal things the "Dildo of Doom" and they were banned after like six weeks of being introduced in our area because some loving idiot shot it at a dude and collapsed their ribcage.

that hurts to think about

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

lol the president is an actual Manchurian candidate

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Shaddak posted:

Unpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a gently caress, play uncensored rap music in airports.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/unpaid-tsa-agents-no-longer-163400099.html

yeah thats been a thing since like monday lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yep that’s the intended takeaway from my comment.

*scribbles in crayon* eccept 4 flikkens fam

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lmao

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Woof Blitzer posted:

Wow this tide pod tastes real bad!!

Am i gonna die woof?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Woof Blitzer posted:

Everyone dies eventually

But what about from this tide pod ho?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Lit

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

McNally posted:

The letter E is banned from use in this thread for the next five posts.

The next five posts may not address, directly or indirectly, this post and must continue existing conversations or introduce new discussions of current events.

URLs may not contain the letter E either.

gently caress you fuckman

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yo this killer mike poo poo on netflix is loving lit.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

Iran Contra af. At least he has the relevant experience :suicide:

I'm no fan of Maduro and it's a good thing that we, along with most of Latin America, have recognized Guaidó as the legitimate leader of Venezuela. Boots on the ground is obviously a terrible idea of course that will make everything a million times worse.

Lol just lol if you dont think we'll have dudes there within the next few months.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

if the worst skeleton in harris' closet is that she, oh no, went after the parents of truant kids, I'll deal.

who even cares? It's not even like people can make a racism charge, but seriously lol if this poo poo is disqualifying for you guys

gently caress off you milquetoast bitch.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

The DSA should register as a party and run a candidate, just write off the Democratic Party altogether l.

I mean Canada has left, center-right and right parties, no reason this wouldn’t work in the US.

Habibi, donald trump couldn't have made it in canada and our election system really only allows for two major parties. Third parties will p much give one of the others a win without some sort of transferrable vote system, which we do not have.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

mods changed my name posted:

oh, so when the victim presumably has some money you care?

Yes. What have you done for me lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WhEn ThEy Go LoW