Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I thought The Big House was jail so that took me a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I'm starting to think the wall is a giant dirty money laundering construction scam for people he's in hock to or to enrich himself or something.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Hey remember in Back To The Future when Marty tries to convince Doc Brown he's actually from the future and gets asked "Okay, who's the President in the future?" and the answer gets him a "Ronald Reagan? The actor??" fat laugh right in the face?

That was the first time a celebrity was elected President and take my word for it it absolutely was loving bizarro at the time but loooooool your next Pres is going to be Oprah without even a blink at this rate.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

mods changed my name posted:

it's pretty hosed up if you think Oprah is somehow a bigger joke than trump imo

She's absolutely a bigger (and more legit) celebrity.

But what you're saying, that's nasty and evil.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

colachute posted:

if you can go back and kill baby hitler why wouldn't you just go back and raise him to not be a fascist murdering dictator instead

unless you think some people are just genetically bad or something, which is a road i don't think people should go down.

Up bum no hitler baby :confuoot:

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I think they're saying that to some people Biden is really more a celebrity than anything else

E: like, you want him to run for pres, but you'd probably be just as happy with him running an ice cream shop and dunking on people on Twitter instead

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Back in the 80s they ripped up or tore down everything that wasn't making or processing oil and replaced it with oil because high oil prices money, leaving them with all their eggs in one basket and when the spice stopped flowing it pretty much kicked off everything since then which someone else can summarize because I don't know more than that.

Big oil money can paint over lots of problems but when you run out of paint and have literally no other options other than coasting off high oil prices, hoo nelly if that ride ever comes to a stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Summary and preview of the times, Burroughs was simultaneously in and ahead of his own time when he wasn't being a weirdo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gen7_djK7eg&t=239s