Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
The national avg pump price is down about thirteen cents today compared to Jan 1st 2017 but the average for the last two years is higher than than when he took office. Bragging about saving a dollar for one day compared to two years ago is such a dumb thing to brag about that his base will absolutely eat up.

I guess they could use their savings to sign up for a planet fitness membership!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Kemper Boyd posted:

If you can make sense of this, you're high/drunk/the POTUS https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080837263913832449

That sounds like a grooming post. If that was from anybody but Trump, it would suggest they were about to concede and make a deal.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

psydude posted:

Food stamps and tax returns will be delayed toward the end of the month. I think that'll break a lot of Republicans in more rural states (Sasse, Alexander, Murkowski).

House Dems are starting to draft up smaller bills to fund the treasury/irs/whatever so tax returns can be processed and I really don't see how McConnell is going to stop those from getting to Trump's desk.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Schumer even dropped the decorum enough to say their meeting ended in a "temper tantrum" and Diaper Donnie just walking out on negotiations, which for a spineless god drat jellyfish like him is just shocking.

Pence is saying this is BS and Donnie passed out candy instead so really it's the Democrats that are evil.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Just imagine being the biggest troll on Twitter serving athletes fast food hamburgers and not making a steamed hams reference.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

What if we branded ourselves as a cross between NPR's politics and The Onion's writing style...

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Praise be to AOC who has enticed friends, coworkers and family to demonstrate they have no loving clue how taxes work.

Even before AOC I have never met anybody who has shown that they understand how a progressive tax system works. Either they don't or the conversation never came up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Nevermind I was looking at it incorrectly.

Cyks fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 26, 2019