Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Who's in my death pool? Everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wrasslin' is fake.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Soulex posted:

Man, whole lotta incest on the internet.
Again. Sounds like a personal problem.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Golf Course King of Scotland

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I got waived for ADHD back in 2008. Of course that was the Iraq surge. Good test scores and no criminal record helped.

Dickeye from CineD joined about the same time, lied about it and got kicked out. Mentioning it several years later would still make him flip out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why not just let them continue taking their meds?
Because once a crazy always a crazy. Now dysfunctional alcoholics, those are ok so long as they're you're drinking buddy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well he does talk about nose candy an awful lot...

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I had a Marine Reserve recruiter call me after I'd been in the guard for a year. Highlights were "I can get you out of that bro!" and telling me that I could supplement my income by going on welfare.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hexyflexy posted:

Thanks, I've just remembered Trapped in the Closet exists and is on Youtube.
Or this.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Track down anyone you know who ever said anything about "King Obama" and kick them in the balls.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Won't be news in a day in the mainstream. Fox and Breitbart will probably still be talking about it in a month.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I can't wait until he is congratulating himself for the longest shutdown in US history.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie's best friend Vlad is absolutely terrified that he might get the Gadaffi treatment some day. So I'd vote for that.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Somebody fell asleep watching Fury Road last night.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It was probably some dodgy taffy that had been expired for 10 years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I was hoping they'd just ride things out until the next administration.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Who don't even understand how to build a wall.
And the employees don't seem to speak English as a first language.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"They're bringing drugs here!" Says Cletus as he shovels oxy from a pill mill down his enormous gullet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So is that dumb hicks offing themselves with opoids?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I can't wait till some Marines get a manslaughter charge for beating some dumb kid halfway to death for wearing one.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He committed a violent sexual assault 15 minutes later.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I browsed on my phone using company Wifi. Then back in October I apparently got a horror movie blog banned from the company network and got real paranoid since they could probably figure out who it was without too much effort. So now I just use cell network.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently someone in the administration thinks the shutdown is a great opportunity to gut the Federal Government.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm worried because Donnie doesn't have much to lose now. He failed to get anything done during two years of unified government, Mueller is closing in, the FBI potentially found some damning stuff, and the House Dems are going to start issuing subpoenas. He has no incentive not to wreck everything. He's privately said he wants to leave the government shut down even if he manages to get funding through declaring a national emergency, just to punish the Dems. The only way we might get the government back open is a veto proof majority and McConnel and friends don't give a gently caress about how much damage they do because they'll turn around in a couple years, blame the Dems, and a sizable portion of the electorate will go along with them.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

You can be racist 69 times, but once you're racist for the 70th time, it's no longer nice.

https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/1084975069691031552
That's honestly far stronger of a statement than I'd have expected. It's far too little too late, but after years of mamby pamby weak condemnations I'll take it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

El Mero Mero posted:

It already is? :shrug:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

He pushed through his richfolk tax break, thinks he's winning the trade war AND immigration (all that's missing is the wall), and moved the embassy in Israel. He thinks he's doing well.
If he thought he was doing well he wouldn't be trying to do the wall so badly.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hey everyone! Look at my Black Rifle Coffee mug! Let's you know I can be trusted to help you cover up after a rape.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I like how he says there were over a thousand burgers there. CNN was saying the count was closer to 300.
Somebody should do a photo analysis that shows that there couldn't possibly be 1,000 burgers in that pile. It would be like the inauguration all over again. Give him something besides the wall to freak out about.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Can we get a list of attendees or is there more official records bullshit preventing that?

A Big Mac is claimed to have 563 calories.

300 x 563 = 168,900
1,000 x 563 = 563,000

Divide that by the number of attendees and keep in mind that there was pizza there too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

As an aside. A couple years ago one of the managers at my job held an offsite at his house, and got this brilliant idea. Put $100 worth of White Castle on the company card and stack it into the shape of a client's building. Then he got mad when another manager wouldn't send a photographer over to take a professional picture of his burger building because he thought it was loving stupid.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It baffles me that there hasn't been a revival of Spitting Image in the last couple of years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At the age of 29 Candace Owens wasn't fiscally responsible enough to get a real job and was still relying on fickle grifter bucks.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/burgerking/status/1085213382192627717

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:swoon: I loving LOVE BRANDS :swoon:
You think that somehow constitutes an endorsement. That's cute.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

lol calm down mary
Don't worry N4I. I'm going to personally make sure Trump pays for making you insufferable.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

All congressmen and senators should be forced to live in dorms that aren't much better than what a college freshman gets. Might make some of the less public-minded ones to stay far away.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Chris Hansen arrested for writing bad checks.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

And wages are stagnant as gently caress. Remind the next Cletus who wants to talk about the economy being great about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He was dead set on finding out whether or not they were descended from pirates.