Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I would get sworn in on the Falcon 4.0 manual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

DoktorLoken posted:

^^^ :stare:

Surely we can peel off some impeachment votes in the Senate if Trump goes down that road? Nah, this the GOP we're talking about.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081234130841600000?s=20

She’s cool.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Vice News did a piece about a reality company called Conservative Moves relocating conservatives to a small Texas town. I can’t tell if the company owner is suckering like-minded dorks for money or is 100% genuine.

It’s on YoubTube.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

he doesn't even have to wait for the va to kill him

Jesus Christ vas

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Genuinely would have never believed this had someone told me even with 2017 and 2018 in the books.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
has a state of the union ever been canceled before? How trumpy is this

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Oh boy I would’ve loved to be in the room when the creative agency pitched that.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Slim Pickens posted:

Which one's better, Fyre or Fyre Fraud? I watched the internet historian version of it and got to watch the Twitter live shitstorm, but some more behind the scenes stuff would be good

Netflix one. Hulu is fine but best seen as supplemental material.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
gently caress the patriots.

Tony Romo ought to call every game. He basically predicted the entirety of the 4th and OT.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

It's absurd how often, as the offense lines up, that he'll say "Ok, now they're going to do X" and then they snap the ball and do X.

Give this man MNF and fire all three of the morons doing it now (protip idiot in your own little booth because you annoy the other guys so much: if you need a shield to keep the fans from throwing poo poo at you, you suck) and everyone responsible for ruining it.

And he’s great at providing context as to why those plays and actions work in the given situation.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If you hope that we live in a world where Tony Romo crushes people at Madden online, rejoice.
https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nfl/2017/9/11/16291480/tony-romo-madden-broadcast

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
lol he really does have a hand thing.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

As Nero Danced posted:

I really wanted to try to give the kid (individually) the benefit of the doubt but dammit the rest of these fuckers are making it hard.

Then again he wouldn't have felt the need to apologize if he wasn't called out. He'd be happy with his actions if he was just a face in the crowd.

Apologized through a PR agency. He doesn't deserve anything if his actions were so poor, his family shelled out for professional messaging.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dropping to -2 tonight with a high of 9 tomorrow.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

mods changed my name posted:

so how long until Trump attacks the FAA

He basically has by telling federal workers to take out loans.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Podium Mouse/Duckworth 2020

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
No one found it to be extremely telling how Trump doesn’t have a pet dog or cat.

To be fair, his oldest sons are basically idiot Uday and Qusai

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A 3-week CR puts us right back to where we are next month.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Reading LinkedIn comments on Shutdown-related articles is real fun.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

not caring here posted:

Highlights please

It’s a lot of “security” or IT dudes yelling about the liberals and illegal immigrants stealing jobs.

Brave poo poo having their employer listed on their profiles.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Post pepper

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAUXTON posted:

would you accept a dave instead

Yes

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hello orange Dave

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB posted:

Chairman Cat says hello

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
We’ve successfully identified the non-Podium Mouse supporters.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

Ok, the chart in this NYT article is pretty nuts.

No collusion!

Trump Jr and Kush are next

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
AOC is on Instagram posting stories about her skincare routine and pajamas. It’s refreshing to have a normal human being in Congress.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Speaking of 2020 candidates, this Howard Schultz guy sure sounds like a winner

https://twitter.com/GuyEndoreKaiser/status/1089775251683078144

I don’t know what this guy was expecting. It’s highly unethical to be receiving gifts in advertising/marketing. Dinners and lunches are pretty common though.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fallom posted:

What makes taking gifts while working in advertising/marketing more unethical than the practice of advertising/marketing

Concerns that if a partner were to fly me out to Cannes, take my team out shopping, send over expensive gifts, I’d be inclined to return the favor by spending client money with them.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

aoc being elected and the thai soccer team rescue really were the best parts of 2018

mission impossible 6

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

did brad bird direct this one too

bc he did a really awesome job with his

christopher mcquarrie. its really good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

He did stop posting after his battalion got on him following the ruck march that destroyed his feet. The he got out, became a cop, had a very bad shoot, and is facing manslaughter charges iirc.

Hold on what now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
this martello poo poo is wild. jesus