Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

It's been a while since the vaccinations of active duty troops came up, but did the fairly new Ebola vaccine get folded into the cocktail yet?

I'm pretty sure the 80 or so selected individuals heading into the Congo would enjoy having it's protection.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4817598/u-s-military-congo-election/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

nwin posted:

He looked like he was having a loving aneurysm while Pelosi was speaking.

What I got from both sides tonight: we’re going to be shut down for a long loving time because neither side wants to negotiate.

Don't forget how upset folks were at the democrats for rolling so quickly during the last shutdown. Can't see any compelling reason to negotiate with an idiot when the otherside is going to blame you regardless of how it started or what the outcome is.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

That Works posted:

All the school shootings in the USA and karma can't do us a solid?

The problem there is sometimes the wrong kid dies.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

EBB posted:

Chairman Cat says hello

I am mildly disappointed it's not Chairman Mau or Meow.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

EBB posted:

Her real name is 主席猫. The joke is that 猫 is the character for cat, and anglicizes as Mao. Hence Chairman Cat. I just call her Mao.

This pleases me immensely, and I retract my previous disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

EBB posted:

Popehat...is actually a baddie?

DoktorLoken posted:

I'm curious what he says because that doesn't square with his writings.

All I'm getting out of that paired tweet is "Zounds! A lawyer has been friends for a long time and represents another lawyer in some matters, with that second lawyer representing some some real idiots from time to time."

Randazza is a first amendment lawyer, so it makes sense he'd be retained by aforementioned idiots.

Seems like a nothingburger to me.