Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

kupachek posted:

Don't forget how upset folks were at the democrats for rolling so quickly during the last shutdown. Can't see any compelling reason to negotiate with an idiot when the otherside is going to blame you regardless of how it started or what the outcome is.

Also there isn't much to negotiate with when the other side is demanding you fund the dumbest thing ever, with intentions of using that initial funding to probably demand the other trillion dollars because welp we already started it guess we need to finish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Kid and or school went with a public relations firm. They are going for the hard double down.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

As Nero Danced posted:

e: gently caress it, why not

I'll say this, after calming down (this poo poo hits a bit close to home for me so it took some time) I have a much bigger problem with the school than the kid. Kids in general are fuckwads, the group of kids were a bunch of fuckwads, and he may have done some fuckwady things, but the school bused them in and the chaperones let this poo poo happen. I watched a couple videos of the thing and the kid was a lot more nervous than I thought he was at first.

He's not as innocent a victim as he paints himself, but a lot more of the kids around him were being worse.

Yeah you don't get that many kids and chaperones complicit in lovely behavior unless it's the prevailing attitude at the institution.

That institution being a rich enough Catholic School in Kentucky to bus a load of chuds to DC didn't leave much doubt about whether they were going to double down and close ranks. They might do some token punishment at the most. Maybe a written apology authored by the PR firm.

Bet the mom gets a sweet gig on Breitbart though.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I do kinda wonder which Russian bot farm is pressing this story so hard to reunite the chuds. No other day would a picture of one punchable rear end in a top hat cause a news tsunami that hard.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Hot Karl Marx posted:

It's the right wing media machine protecting their own, not russia

Yeah but who spun it up in the first place? Nice divisive story chosen specificly for that fact. We need some social media detectives to data mine how it spread for that info.

The protection racket is normal.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Well if the vaccine works then why did 1 person who was vaccinated get it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

-Mom Groups, probably

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
The people in the comments losing their minds thinking the secret service authorized these and the government paid to mint them is great.

This guy has a fantastic point though.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

The Marylin Monroe poo poo always comes up every time Donnie does something especially bad. Apparently we're not allowed to hold ourselves to a higher standard 60 years later.

It was a joke post about the secret service itself funding the coin at the government's expense to troll the idiots on Twitter. Comparing the Marilyn shenanigans to coin minting to elicit laughs.

I've also never heard the Marilyn thing in relation to Donnie before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

"Trollers"

It's trolls you gently caress. Who the gently caress let Grandma on Twitter?