Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

it's fine, he's a businessman and knows the economy thus this is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm pretty certain the only branch actually hurting for new recruits is the army, given that they are the only one's who've actively been in the news on a constant basis about how they are continually not hitting their quota for the fiscal year. The marines, navy, and air force I haven't heard a single thing about recruitment issues, more just retaining troops.

I of course base this theory solely on no research whatsoever

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I went through TSA in portland yesterday and the absolute amount of fucks given was incredibly low.

My bag got flagged for screening, the dude brought it over to the counter and was like
TSA: bro, I have no clue why he flagged your bag... you got anything in here that's dangerous?
Me: no, I have an extra pair of shoes and boots in there but nothing that's dangerous/illegal
TSA: whats in this small box
me: medical tape
TSA: whatever, you're fine *walks away and takes out phone*

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

18th airborne hoooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh

lmao hates the people on the outside but love the people on the inside

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Dems gave a decent speech imho.

Still, hang all nobles on both sides of the political system

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Just started. Yeah.

Can you explain to me why every single bathroom stall in an entire airport has been used by someone who completely misses the toilet bowl for both urine and bowel movements?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

the dude can't say expensive either, "expenseves"

This isn't anything new but i dunno why this irritates me..

Oh wait...yeah nevermind

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Icon Of Sin posted:

STOP loving WITH THE ENDANGERED WILDLIFE sounds cool/good, but rolling into a poachers’ camp with little backup sounds like a tough sell. They’ve got their own special agents too, akin to the FBI but there’s only like 30 of them total. The Investigative Services Branch of NPS sounds like they do a ton of “did this person fall off the cliff, or were they pushed off? 🤔” kind of work.

I personally feel more inclined to protecting animals and wildlife (park ranger) than protecting humans (normal cop)

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Erghh posted:

I think this thread had it before, but If you havent seen it; The Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Basic School for Uniformed Officers video.

Intresting bits start around 1:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJG66CoOLwc

That actually looks like a ton of fun....

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Godholio posted:

"Here. 800mg Motrin."

Navy finds miracle cure after child with terminal illness is hazed nearly to death and taken to medical. After 800MG of motrin, a fresh pair of socks and a motivational speech by first sergeant the childs cancer went into remission.

follow up evaluation shows the cancer has not made a comeback thanks to a steady daily regimen of kodiak dip and marrying a local stripper to get out of the barracks.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

He literally thinks he's the boss of everyone.

Well he was the boss in the Apprentice so...he is?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

she would like to speak to the native american drummers manager to file a complaint

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Stop jinxing the PNW with snow. We don't need any of that poo poo except on the mountains which they are getting.

Sheesh

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Catholic until I joined the military. I was an altar boy as well, but never got my butt touched by a priest. Maybe it's because I was an altar boy on a military base and the priest was military.....

Although that doesn't make sense because I would assume military+priest would equate to super sexual predator..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

A Bad Poster posted:

Stopped there on a bus ride back up to Seattle once. The gas station was full of t-shirts, shot glasses, and bumper stickers of the exact sort you'd imagine.

The gas station isn't bad in terms of stopping. There's always some really, really interesting characters inside/outside filling up and the two times i've stopped there it was either a huge bus full of hippies *assuming rainbow people* probably getting ready to steal a bunch of poo poo, and the next time a lady pissed because she was ~$1.50 short trying to buy some smokes and chips.