Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Duzzy how'd that breakup go I ended up doing one too because as a never-enlisted I missed important lessons about not dicking BPD until the last 6 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That's a solid burn and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise just because I hate the messenger with every fiber of my being.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

joat mon posted:

There was more to the story:
Supervisors provided a safe route before Flood and Bishop left the jail. A fellow transport officer warned them that the route through Nichols would not be passable, affidavits said.

But Bishop and Flood took the flooded road anyway, authorities said. Testimony from the Senate hearing indicated the pair passed at least two points where they could have turned around: a barricade and an S.C. National Guard checkpoint.

The Horry County Sheriff’s Office has said that National Guardsmen, acting on orders to let law enforcement around barriers, waved the van through a checkpoint on U.S. Highway 76 near Nichols.

I'm from the general area, the town they insisted on driving through was also completely hellflooded just two years earlier and known to be turbofucked. They might have gotten away with it if the women in the back were under arrest but public sympathy has been running full ACAB, hang 'em high on this one from the beginning regardless of what the media was pushing. It is the rare south carolinian who doesn't know at least half a dozen people who've been transported on psych holds and literally everyone who looks at this case sees their own mother.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh we also only have 3 facilities in the entire state licensed by Dept. of Mental Health, in Greenville, Columbia and Myrtle Beach so there are PLENTY of places where an emergency hold means a 3+ hour handcuffed backseat trip, if not several weeks on suicide watch at the local hospital which doesn't provide psych treatment, followed by 3+ hours cuffed once a bed at the legit place opens up.

:d2a:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with SC? Wait, I shouldn't even ask.

Sherman Kongolese Jemmy didn't finish the job.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Shut the gently caress up liberal, this is the thread for fully automated luxury gay space communism. :gritty:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Richard Bong posted:

I haven’t had any eve drama since I quit in like 2015. Fill me in please. That’s not powersSA is it?

Vilerat's mom is personally responsible for HellWorld 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 6, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

deeply ironic that op-ed writers are the strongest exemplar of class solidarity anywhere in america

all who doubt this fact are free to drown in the river of liberal tears shed for the weekly standard

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

Apparently it's going to be around 8 minutes long, from the oval office, bookended by coverage.

Trump is loving terrible at giving teleprompter speeches with no crowds, so the behind-the-scenes blowup when his numbers don't improve should be hilarious.

https://twitter.com/laurahelmuth/status/1082408923645263877?s=19

God drat these twitter people are bad at checking datelines.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

BFC is trying to figure out which foreign company is part of the Mueller case so they can short the stock.

:capitalism:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

dahiir inshat too hot for youtube collection 3 dvd set for just 5 easy installments of $14.99 offer also includes recurring$44.95 subscription billed weekly CALL NOW OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I am pleased beyond life that leaky selfies have come home to roost for the social media god-kings.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Heroin is loving obsolete when anyone can get pure powder fentanyl analogues by the pound from china straight through the mail.

That's not even a drug problem, it's a democratized chemical weapons problem.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nosirr, I don't like it at all.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Charleston's in his district, he should be loving embarrased for showing up with the light stuff.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:tubular:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

I just saw the...thing...that happened in the AGDQ thread and I'm rethinking my decision to visit SA outside of here and the sports forum.

This is why almost every subforum has its own video games thread: Because Games is and has always been worse than ADTRW and exists primarialy as a concentration camp

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

In William Henry Harrison's defense it's tough to deliver a state of the union message when you died during the 30 day warranty period

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

She's wonderful and I thank earlier incarnations of this thread for introducing her.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

unrelated: :rip: the midwest

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lmao who the gently caress gave Prince Phillip the car keys?

(He's fine.)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prince-philip-car-accident_us_5c40df9ce4b041e98ffc03f1

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I assume standard airline fuckery is in effect and those discounts are only applicable to Y, J, or F fare classes?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The problem isn't the bursting into flame or lack thereof, it's the electronic interior rear door handles with no mechanical backup.

Unrelated but they'll be prying my 45hp diesel VW Pickup out of my cold dead hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Someone's classin' up this here internet joint.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril_ln/status/880502870273138690

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

This isn't over until they build a statue of Bubbles taller than Sardar Patel

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I smell a great photoshop thread in the offing yall

And then things took an unexpected turn:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Anyone else remember the time when the President invited a man who was arrested at his own front door and the cop who arrested him over to the White House to patch things up over a beer?

:thunk:
Is passively condoning institutionalized racism really that much better than actively encouraging it? gently caress that cop and gently caress Obama.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The deep state is real and Rudy works for them

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Stravag posted:

Strangely enough i only carry when i go to absolute shitholes like the hicktowns 30 miles from asheville and myrtle beach because there are northern plates on the work car. Charlotte and raleigh are fine. Fayettenam depends on how i feel that day. My buddy's roommate refuses to deal with his depression because hes afraid theyll say he's invalid to cc and he has massive hopes of "good guy with a gunning".

Jesus. I'm not disputing that the Conway/Marion/Dillon region is the absolute rear end in a top hat of South Carolina but they're still a hell of a lot safer than Fayetteville or Lumberton

Lumberton is the shittiest place I've ever been in the US and I say that as someone with lots of family in WV and NJ

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 24, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

:nws::nws:

https://streamable.com/lp3go

probably fake but maybe piss tape!?

:nws::nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVF6uFanJxs

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

John Titor was real but knew we couldn't handle the truth.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Cugel the Clever posted:

I really wish the collosal shitbirds that keep vociferously claiming to represent non-belief and skepticism in public discourse would all go die in a fire. In my teens, I stumbled across a YouTube channel with a pretty narrow focus on the word of the Bible and the problems inherent in it, but then found my "recommended" videos filled with racist, proto-alt-right, misogynists claiming to be voices of reason. So glad that I noped out of that immediately.

It is utterly hilarious that proselytizing internet atheists/the cult of Dawkins have become everything they claim to despise.

Patriarchy finds a way.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

This dude is the platonic ideal of not getting it.

quote:

"What I have recommended to the New York delegation is that you find her (AOC) a primary opponent and make her a one-term congressperson," the Democratic lawmaker, who requested anonymity, told The Hill. "You've got numerous council people and state legislators who've been waiting 20 years for that seat. I'm sure they can find numerous people who want that seat in that district."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/427364-some-dems-float-idea-of-primary-challenge-for-ocasio-cortez

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jan 29, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

reminds me, I got the VW running again. I've never felt so secure in my masculinity in my entire life as when inadvertently rolling coal in a 45HP diesel beast which is dwarfed by an Accord

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

3 of these are diesel, two are gas turbocharged. I'm insane.

do you wanna go do karate in the garage

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

IT'S WAR: Apple disables all of Facebook's company-internal iOS apps after enterprise license abused to offer spyware to children

https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/30/apple-bans-facebook-vpn/

I mean I hope both sides die but until then its fun to watch them fight

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

He's an rear end in a top hat and he's a jerk, and unless it relates to his field, he should go away.

academia.txt

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A giant floating latina head barfing smartphones to a waiting army and chanting "The tweet is good. The lanyard is evil."