Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Is there any real benefit to changing keys mid battle. I know they kinda do different things but they don’t chain combos or anything right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The older games don’t play that well and it’s a long road, I’d say if you enjoy kingdom hearts 3 go back and play the others or just listen and watch a bunch of explainer videos and podcasts to get the rest. It’s convoluted as hell and what it comes down to most is friendship conquers all.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea if you like playing with molasses controls. KH2 is fine.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

And the worst playing games (non mainline) has the most backstory.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I finally beat the game a couple weeks ago and my thoughts are as follows:

1) The combat needs to be dumpstered and overhauled.

2) The story has gone so far up its own rear end it needs to be rebooted.

3) I still have very fond memories of the first two games and a couple of the side ones but if they are going to keep making them exactly like this I don’t know if I’m going to continue. This makes me sad.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Isn’t that the speculation from the secret ending? Just SE properties? Probably be a better product since SE wouldn’t give a gently caress except for maybe FF7.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Definitely, I’m not sure how he got away with putting so much story into handheld games.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Is that the only DLC planed?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I guarantee they’ll all go deep discount within a year. Pretty neat though, never thought I’d see the day.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Well maybe with a PC release somebody will mod the AI for Donald and Goofy so it’s not poo poo anymore.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The game has been in production since before Pixar was bought fully by Disney so that probably had something to do with it. Pretty telling it seems they want to start heading into Square IP instead of dealing with Disney’s hellscape of copyright protection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Looks like they just hooked a wiimote up to a computer.