Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I accidentally formatted my 3DS SD card so I'm replaying Pushmo/Crashmo/Stretchmo, I can't remember if I originally cleared Crashmo 100% but I will do it this year for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Page 2 placeholder and can someone delete the post above mine? Need to fill out this page with placeholders. Gonna be completing a LOT of games this year lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Page 2 placeholder and can someone delete the post above mine? Need to fill out this page with placeholders. Gonna be completing a LOT of games this year lmfao.

Gahaha. Completing games? *Drake pointing meme* More like "Making every game as miserable as possible for myself and Tim Allen scream grunting on stream", for the win!.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Content doesn't make itself bro.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

First time player here. Installed the 1hp tourettes mod. Seems fairly chill so far? *shrugs*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gahaha. Completing games? *Drake pointing meme* More like "Making every game as miserable as possible for myself and Tim Allen scream grunting on stream", for the win!.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i played through Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru aka The Frog for Whom the Bell Tolls, the game boy game Link's Awakening was built upon, its been on my mind to play for a while, and the references in Smash and watching Zeldathon, and messing with some emulation stuff finally got me to do it :) its very cute

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

First time player here. Installed the 1hp tourettes mod. Seems fairly chill so far? *shrugs*

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

My month of NEETdom is over 😞 I had plans to play and beat like a dozen games during that period but instead I just played like 500 games of Fortnite and never got a win

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goferchan posted:

My month of NEETdom is over 😞 I had plans to play and beat like a dozen games during that period but instead I just played like 500 games of Fortnite and never got a win

*takes bullet out of gun and pushes it through you*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

is "month of NEETdom" code for "winter vacation from middle school"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

is "month of NEETdom" code for "winter vacation from middle school"

If I were in middle school I'd have friends who could carry me

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

you don't deserve to call yourself a NEET

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

lmao

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Reserved. I beat 22 games last year, but that included some fairly lengthy RPGs. I hope to surpass that this year, but starting off with less time, Dark Souls 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Sekiro makes that a little unlikely.

1. FFXV DLC 1-15-2019
2. Kingdom Hearts 3 2-22-2019
3. A Way Out 3-4-2019
4. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 10-9-2019
5. Borderlands Pre Sequel 11-6-2019
6. Link to the Past 12-3-2019
7. Pokemon Sword 12-22-2019

Shadow225 fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 3, 2020

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Welp, worked like 8 years of poo poo to get that 1 month sabbatical, accidentally spent it all solo queuing in Dota. gently caress me, right?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Welp, worked like 8 years of poo poo to get that 1 month sabbatical, accidentally spent it all solo queuing in Dota. gently caress me, right?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
1. Dishonored (plat trophy) - I love this game, I’ve played thru it like 4x since release now. I’m gonna try the dlc but I don’t think I’ll 100% right now. Dishonored 2 is next

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

1. Dishonored (plat trophy) - I love this game, I’ve played thru it like 4x since release now. I’m gonna try the dlc but I don’t think I’ll 100% right now. Dishonored 2 is next

The DLC is really good and fairly short, maybe 8 hours or so for both episodes

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

At what point is monster hunter considered beaten?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

At what point is monster hunter considered beaten?

I counted credits for MHW/GU.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Oh ok so that goes in last year’s file then.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Oh ok so that goes in last year’s file then.

In my mind, except for weird outside cases like Nier Automata or whatever, just seeing credits is “beaten” while anything beyond that is just bonus.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Undertale again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Posting in the thread every single time I beat Smash Classic Mode with a different character

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Posting in the thread every single time I beat Smash Classic Mode with a different character

i have a compulsive need to play that mode w every character also, as well

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

What the hell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Salo, or the 120 Days of NEETdom

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

at least you [hopefully?] know how to floss now op

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

at least you [hopefully?] know how to floss now op

hes being forced to get a job after ninja saw him doing it wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Ninja can't even floss, he was exposed during Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

vertigear black ops zipline into your house and blow away your 800 bucket seat race car gaming chair then inform mom you need to get a job within 30 days or face the consequences for failing to floss (FTF)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

vertigear black ops zipline into your house and blow away your 800 bucket seat race car gaming chair then inform mom you need to get a job within 30 days or face the consequences for failing to floss (FTF)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011