Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

vertigear black ops zipline into your house and blow away your 800 bucket seat race car gaming chair then inform mom you need to get a job within 30 days or face the consequences for failing to floss (FTF)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

vertigear black ops zipline into your house and blow away your 800 bucket seat race car gaming chair then inform mom you need to get a job within 30 days or face the consequences for failing to floss (FTF)

Lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Welp, worked like 8 years of poo poo to get that 1 month sabbatical, accidentally spent it all solo queuing in Dota. gently caress me, right?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

1. Ashen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Page three dog? lmfao. No one's gonna read this list dog. LMfao. Just don't even bother man. Ahaha. I'll rent you some space on my placeholder. How's 500 twitch bits a week sound?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Xanadu Next. Great game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Xanadu Next. Great game.

let me know when you get to it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

1. DUSK

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

2. Linkle Liver Story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lets hang out posted:

2. Linkle Liver Story

Wow they should sue Nintendo

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

No idea where they got that name, it's never said in the game.

3. Sylvan Tale

Fun little Zelda-esque Game Gear game that I found in a list of games similar to Linkle Liver Story on some Japanese website. Like 3 hours long.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Great game, got the true ending, might try out Julius mode

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

First game done - Marvel's Spider-Man + City that Never Sleeps DLCs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is all the dlc out

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

elf help book posted:

is all the dlc out

I think so. If there's more it would be a different storyline I guess since that one concluded in the third one.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Great game, got the true ending, might try out Julius mode

if you dont play it in aria then definitely play julius mode in dawn. its probably the best side mode in any of those games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the best side mode is Sisters in portrait of ruin

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

4. Shinrei Jusatsushi Tarōmaru (1cc)

A famously rare Saturn game, feels like something Treasure could have made. Has a lock-on system that lets you shoot enemies on any level but only once your crosshair has reached them. Its unusual mechanics make for some satisfyingly technical play. It took me a while to find a control setup that was comfortable but I ended up having a lot of fun with it. If you're using a gamepad I recommend putting the shield on one of the triggers so that you can hit it easily.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lets hang out posted:

A famously rare Saturn game, feels like something Treasure could have made. Has a lock-on system that lets you shoot enemies on any level but only once your crosshair has reached them. Its unusual mechanics make for some satisfyingly technical play. It took me a while to find a control setup that was comfortable but I ended up having a lot of fun with it. If you're using a gamepad I recommend putting the shield on one of the triggers so that you can hit it easily.

i know this one. it pwns with some really cool bosses and gfx .. but the controls are annoying

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Fiend Matador posted:

if you dont play it in aria then definitely play julius mode in dawn. its probably the best side mode in any of those games

Yeah, it's better than the main game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shinrei is cool

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

the best side mode is Sisters in portrait of ruin

that mode is horrible

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Hexcells. Really cool game, neat minesweeper picross hybrid

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spoderman posted:

Hexcells. Really cool game, neat minesweeper picross hybrid
Play the sequels, it just gets better with each game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Play the sequels, it just gets better with each game.

I’m definitely going to, it felt like the game was only getting started by the time I reached the end

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Bastion. It was great.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Bastion. It was great.

It rules extremely hard and I need to get around to Transistor this year

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

1. Into the Breach - Normal and Hard modes. Jan 5

This game rules & I can’t wait to unlock all the squads and do all the achievements and challenge runs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Killed mom and greeed in Bindingmans a couple times.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

lets hang out posted:

it feels like a Treasure game because it was made by the guy who made Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)

Definitely one of the weakest of the Yakuza studio games. the side content wasn't as good as mainline Yakuza games, theres a lot of just filler. it took me a while to get a hang of the combat, at first I wasn't liking it, but once you get used to it its alright.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Undertale

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow true ending. I binged the poo poo out of this game lol. I beat the last boss by the skin of my teeth with no healing or mana items left

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
1) Return of the Obra Dinn - 1/5/19

Pretty cool game, but got kind of tedious towards the end trying to figure out what happened to the 20 generic looking people on the ship

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow true ending. I binged the poo poo out of this game lol. I beat the last boss by the skin of my teeth with no healing or mana items left

my favorite of the handhelds. order of ecclesia is a greater challenge and portrait of ruin adds some nice touches but DoS still felt like the one that perfected the style originally

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You need to get a less irritating avatar or I'm going to let the forum regular's slit your throat and cornhole you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You need to get a less irritating avatar or I'm going to let the forum regular's slit your throat and cornhole you.

*walks up behind from smoky darkness, places hand on shoulder* Go easy on em Skull. There's been way worse avatars on these streets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

It rules extremely hard and I need to get around to Transistor this year

I’ve been meaning to try out Supergiant’s new game but the early access tag always turns me off