Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Demon's Souls

Even though it plays exactly like Dark Souls, it had a weirdly unique oppressive quality where by the end you felt like poo poo and weren't sure how justified you were in anything. I don't think I'd replay it but I'm curious to see if there were different endings or quests I missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Jackie D posted:

Yakuza Kiwami

How did I miss this series until now its great

Play 0

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Blood and Wine has the most satisfying ending of anything I've played, especially if you've done every little thing in the game up to that point

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Bloodborne (and The Old Hunters)

Easily one of the best games I've ever played and I wish I hadn't waited so long to try it. I played Demon's Souls not long before and it was cool to see little references here and there or reiterations of weird ideas from that game in this one

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Dark Souls Remastered

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Dark Souls 2 SOTFS

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Sekiro (Purification ending)

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Hollow Knight
Death Stranding

Both masterpieces I was totally hooked on for 100+ hours

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Titanfall 2

This is the first FPS I've played with wall-running and a doublejump so it was really fun. The mech bits were less fun but still enjoyable. Nothing has topped Rex vs. Ray in that department yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Blasphemous (100%)

A great game to close out the year with. I can't wait for the DLC next year and I really hope these guys make a sequel and tweak a few things for quality-of-life purposes.