Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Cash Monet is a fantastic username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

hifi posted:

im laughing at this image

A new setup for the OU Sucks punchline.

E: Walmart got a patent for tracking biometrics through your shopping cart for "health reasons" https://www.retaildive.com/news/walmart-files-patent-for-stress-tracking-cart-handle/538495/

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

C-Euro posted:

I've never seen Neverending Story.

Only time I ever watched it was when a friend made a drinking game out of it. Only rule I remember was taking a shot whenever the kid screamed ATREAUUUUU.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

waah posted:

All those years and it ends up being a slap fight about charter schools that brings them down.

It's like War of the Worlds but with charter schools instead of the flu.

:911:

It was weird. Someone said Arne Duncan three times while looking into a mirror and then this happened.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't get why the dude keeps walking into it

like did he think everyone would go "wow, we are sorry, truly your bathroom is genius"

It beggars belief. I have no idea why he's ask for feedback knowing on some level that he had hosed up and then start lashing out at the haters whenever they point out what he's done wrong.

The upshot, aside from the thread being funny, is that it's highly educational as you have experienced folks coming in and pointing out all the things you should never even think of doing. You wouldn't learn as much reading that if the guy wasn't such an oblivious, thin-skinned moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Shadow225 posted:

No one said Tactics was the best FF, which is a monumental failure.

Orlandu is the true GOAT.