Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to play DMC3/4/5 this year for now. Early and obtainable goal I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna buy 10x as money games and not play any of them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I gotta play that Strange Journey REmake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

its going to come with a lawnchair you strap to your back while you play, and 1 lucky gamer per day will be visited by kojima and he will sit in your chair

:bow:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Even the same guy who had said that already would respond to a post about someone else's problems and he'd say, "Hm, well I use this settings, and I get a buttery smooth 1080p. Don't know what your doing wrong." multiple times lmfao.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crispy, flaky , buttery smooth 1080p and 60fps only at Burger King

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

My resolution is be better about finishing the games that I start

Last year I started but never finished the stories of Spider Man, Final Fantasy XV, Monster Hunter World, Dragon Quest XI, and I’m still chipping away at the Red Dead epilogue

I also might just need to play more short games

Playing shorter games is a good way to get over this mental hump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Baxate posted:

I spent too much time finishing games I didn’t really enjoy while I had better games waiting on the backlog last year. So this year I want to play the games I like more and the games I don’t like less

Same here *boots up Monster Hunter World and Monste rHunter Generatiosn Ultimate to play during loading screens*