Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to buy an 800 dollar racecar chair, a 900 dollar shure mic, a massive 100 dollar mic baffle, a large piece of green cloth to hang on my wall, a bunch of egg cartons to hang on my wall, hyperx tm brand headset Be The AlphaTM HyperX, and move back in to the rents house so i can quit my job and become a fulltime fortnite streamer and dab on the haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

normal reedus carries boxes for 10 hours no gameplay. this is aewesome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

kojima saw the witcher geraldo and did the vince mcmahon rub hands and then he saw the red dead redemption 2 guy and did the vince mcmahoon panting face but he knew he'd need to make the most cumbersome movement ever to fall out of that chair. and by god he's going to do it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Sorry I keep making this 1080p joke guys but the other day when I was looking up why Madden 19 is so buggy, there was a forum for sports gamers and the thread about PC settings almost every single post said some form of Buttery Smooth 1080p and it hosed my brain up. I'll get it out of my system soon.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to play more dj max respect and clear some 14 and 15 star patterns i sware to god