Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
Spurs also have no money, and making any signings is contingent on a load of players leaving, notably Dembele, Wanyama, N'Koudou, and Llorente.

Highest priority is definitely a replacement for Dembele, and Ndombele is the name I've seen the most. Would love that but it'd be beyond foolish to have any hope.

Looks like we're also planning on raiding the lower leagues for the likes of winger Jarrod Bowen and maybe Norwich fullback Max Aarons. Anyone have any idea if they're worthwhile? BSE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007

TelekineticBear! posted:

Jarrod Bowen is a good player and has been in really good form but I think even if he exceeds expectations I don't think he's good enough for spurs

Not too worried about that if Poch stays. The man can get world class performances out of the most mediocre players.

Saw some rumors about Trippier leaving, which would explain the Aarons interest. Probably just media speculation though.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
I saw £9m
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1082616043674263559?s=19

His contract is up in the summer so any money is fine. Really sad to see him go - especially without a solid replacement - but it's definitely time. He'll be unstoppable in the Chinese league.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
So what's going on with Rabiot? Rumors are flying all over the place but it's unlikely he's going to Barca since they signed de Jong. He said the premier league is "beneath him" so who does that leave? Bayern?

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
I fink you Frenkie and I like you a lot