Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

1.46 Michael Owens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Diva Cupcake posted:

1.46 Shaqiri for a closer inflation-adjusted comp.

:getin:

I actually think he's going to be a good player and would rather have kept him than Origi, but that's a really good price and he wasn't going to get the time he needed to develop here.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Has godin fallen off a cliff or is he going to the be the centerpiece of the treble winning arsenal side of 2019-2020?

He's fallen off a cliff or is he going to the be the centerpiece of the trouble winning arsenal side of 2019-2020

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I keep confusing Adrien Rabiot with Adil Rami

You'll never live this down, I mixed up Heiğar Helguson and Hermann Hreiğarsson and had to move schools like the frosties kid :smith:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

CyberPingu posted:

That sounds what they would call Ilker Cassias when Pro Evo couldn't get licensed names.

Couldn't get the licence for your post?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Homura posted:

I feel like he'll end up vindicated in the end -- some of the players that Jose wanted and then cast aside aren't actual shite.

One of the most expensive sides in history isn't complete dogshit? :monocle: