Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

brasstassels posted:

Spurs also have no money, and making any signings is contingent on a load of players leaving, notably Dembele, Wanyama, N'Koudou, and Llorente.

Highest priority is definitely a replacement for Dembele, and Ndombele is the name I've seen the most. Would love that but it'd be beyond foolish to have any hope.

Looks like we're also planning on raiding the lower leagues for the likes of winger Jarrod Bowen and maybe Norwich fullback Max Aarons. Anyone have any idea if they're worthwhile? BSE?

Jarrod Bowen is a good player and has been in really good form but I think even if he exceeds expectations I don't think he's good enough for spurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Anelka won the golden boot at chelsea and was for the most part great

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Looks like leeds are going to sign Kiko Casilla from Real Madrid and I think he will be an improvement over peacock-farrell

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

sassassin posted:

Spending the PL money a bit early, aren't you?

Leeds could never bottle it from here, surely!

We very well could but we're getting him on a free transfer and we'll end up selling Saiz who should bring in enough money to cover his wages

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Bundy posted:

It's still part of the Stretford End/away fans loop

Its still part of seemingly every ground in the country, I was at a Stevenage game and the home fans burst out into leeds scum chant

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Manc Hill posted:

borderline criminal missed opportunity for Anelka not to have had a lucrative spell at Leeds in the Ridsdale years tbf, he should retroactively sue whoever his agent was at the time for loss of earnings

Given our clown car financial responsibility we'd likely still be paying his wages now if he ever joined leeds.

Also leeds have been linked to Daniel James, who as a Swansea reject I assume is a wasteman but i look for sassassin to confirm

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Oh phwoar I'll be very happy if we get him then, but if I thought we were only after him because he was surplus to requirement but if that isnt the case im now skeptical we'll get him

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

trem_two posted:

Rumors now that Spurs are signing Giuseppe Rossi

is it January 2011 all over again?

Kiko Casilla to Leeds is also a done deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

sassassin posted:

Last night Ollie McBurnie tweeted that Dan James wasn't going anywhere. DJ liked the tweet.

Now it's been removed and Leeds journos are reporting they've put in a £6m bid.

Bit worried tbf.

He's coming home