Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Wasn't Brooks fairly cheap anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

While I don't doubt that Liverpool did something dodgy with a transfer deal, Warnock is a proper unlikable oval office who is never at fault for anything ay

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Cardiff's record signing Emiliano Sala may have been on a plane that disappeared on the way from Nantes to Cardiff

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-emiliano-sala-missing-plane-13890171

Aside from the obvious tragedy of this if the plane did crash, would Cardiff be able to get their money back? Or is this going to be the worst signing of the season

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

RideTheSpiral posted:

i guess their season isn’t a car crash after all

drat

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Soulex posted:

Landon Donovan just made his way back into professional football, through the San Diego Sockers FC.

I recently was awarded a season long media pass to shoot their home games. I am kinda freaking out right now.

playing for a team called 'the soccers' is an insanely american sounding thing and i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Also Hart's decline is generally attributed to Pirlo just permanently ruining the confidence of a confidence player by chipping him with that penalty

It's crazy to think that one event could break a player that badly for both circumstances though