Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mousa Dembele (the Spurs one) to Beijing Guoan for £11m is a thing

didn't the Chinese FA change up rules on foreign transfers to stop the sorts of mega-deals we saw a couple years back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Piatek to Milan for €35m is what I'm hearing. going from KS Cracovia to Milan via Genoa in a year is incredible.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Ashley Cole has signed for Derby, I didn’t think he was still playing

I don’t know of any teams called Derby. I know there’s one called Frank Lampard’s Derby County, though

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

PSG need injury cover in midfield right now, so they're buying Paredes and Allan for about €90m combined.

best part is that to get around FFP, apparently part of the Allan deal will be done in a shirt sponsorship from Qatar Airways or another QSI-linked firm

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Eau de MacGowan posted:

it still staggers me that shezzers is apparently the starting keeper for juve

they also have Perin, it's a "league/cup keeper" situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/philhayyep/status/1091111320903131136?s=21

Apparently Swansea spiked it.